Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Shadowknight - 03-31-2006

OOC:

Shadow: Has no clue what he's doing and ends up making love, he's a natural!

Slashmon: I need to get lessons from him, *Loud cracking noise followed by Gatomon's moan* Glad I'm not up there.

Shadow: I can change that *types on computer*

Slashmon: *Bound gagged and hanging upside down next to Gatomon* I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!

IC:

"Feel...nice," Chupa raised her head and placed her lips against RV's.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-31-2006

Rv laughed. "I know this one! My tamer taught it to me!" RV chuckled as he pushed his dick in and pulled it out again and again- he remembered Blitz's survival lessons- like in case someone drowned- CPR.

ooc:
Gun: yeah, he has sex without knowing. sigh. RV is a natural. you should take lessons, Fenriol.

Fenriol: (looks up from his 'YIFF!' magazine) hm?

- Yoosei - 03-31-2006

Hinata finally decided to grab her cell phone and make a call to Blitz. she hopes he will be able to answer the phone and meanwhile takes a deep breathe.

~In the room~

she giggles and moans at same time since she feels some tickles on her belly and pleasure on her breasts. her tail keeps rubbing his back as she slowly spreads her legs and prepares to give him the next move about that game. "Mar... why don't you kiss your way down until between of my legs" she asks while making a cutely look at him

he tries to answer his phone- but a random femme grabs it squealing "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BLITZY'S PHONE!!!"

He just sighs- and hopes Hinata can find his house, she IS new, after all.

IC:

Chupa gasped slightly as she felt an odd feeling building up inside her,

OOC:

Shadow: Wow he is a natural.

???: excuse me.

Shadow: *turns around* huh?

Pizza guy: Who's dick hertz?

Mimi: *runs down in nothing but a thong* that's ours, thanks.

Shadow: Dick hertz? That's a good one, how much do I owe you?

Pizza guy: *holding small digital camera* no charge! *runs out of the house fast*

Shadow: Wish he had waited, I could've given him some movies, *gets out of chair* ONE OF YOU BETTER HAVE ORDERED CHEESE!!

Slashmon: *uses claws to break free of rope and runs downstairs then Jumps into chair* back in control.

IC:

Slashmon peered at his collection of babes, "Should I start with you?" He looked at a female gazimon who's eyes looked back without a hint of fear but rather excitement, "Or perhaps you?" He looked at a floramon who's eyes did have quite a bit of fear hiding in them, "Decisions, decisions."

OOC:

Slahsmon: I'm gonna score! I'm gonna score!

Kari: AHHHHH! THAT DOESN'T GO THERE! *sounds of laughter*

Yolei: Dare you to eat it now.

- Yoosei - 03-31-2006

Hinata sighed as he couldn't answer the phone "oh my... and now.. my only chance is to find his house"... she looks at the map and sighs again " it's not going to be easy... i don't know nothing of here... not even with the help of a map..."

"Yeah suck, I feel weird!" RV chuckled.

ooc:

Blitz: (walks in) so what's going on here?

OOC (we should change this to RP2 incase we really need an Out Of Character.):

Slashmon: Well basically...

*loud whipping noise*

Gatomon: AHHHH, yes master.

Yolei: Wow! The entire bedpost! impressive.

Mimi: It's...easy...with some...yoga.

Shadow: I need to invite you guys more often.

Sora: Could someone move that slice of pizza it's starting to burn my nipple a bit.

Shadow: Tables don't talk.

Slashmon: *slaps forehead* I'm sure you can figure it out, *reads posts* Ouch, bad time to forget a girl's name. Guess he's not such a natural after all. HAHAHA

Chupa/Suck: What funny?

Slashmon: Where have you been?

Chupa/Suck: Playing drink stuff under sink.

IC:

"Me ChupaAAHHHHHH!" Chupa clenched her fists into the ground as she came for the first time her hip bucking up uncontrollably to meet RV's thrusts.

- DragonMasterX - 04-01-2006

RP2: DMX: *wags tail* I'm still wondering how you always say you don't take orders from no one and you still do whatever she tells you.

Mar: Your fault, if you let me write...

DMX: Forget it, nothing would drag my attention to let y- *sees Triny(Renamon with blonde long hair and without gloves) walking to her room* Enough for me, I'm off with my GF for at least... some ''short'' time.

Mar: *sweatdrops* Ooookaaay?

*DMX runs to room and shuts it down*

Mar: Yay! I can write now! what does this key do? *presses one key from keyboard*

*DMX appears as an AquaRivamon instead of Flamedramon nearby Mar*

Mar: Hey, you have boobies now!

DMX: You son of a-

IC: Mar nods and starts to kiss down her belly softly, licking her fur playfully as he reaches her crotch area and then he starts to sniff a strange and strong scent ''Wow... this smell... is quite... good...'' He simply cannot help it and he rams one finger inside her cunt to, then takes it out and smells it, then gets surprised, but licks his finger to taste ''...tasty!'' He said while smiling.