Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- DragonMasterX - 03-20-2006

''I'm... all those things...? He said with a confused tone and then realized his paws were on Yuki's butt, he blushed and removed them swiftly and backed off her while blushing deeply, even his fur wouldn't show ''I'm really sorry Yuki... I didn't mean to...''

- Yoosei - 03-20-2006

"it's okay... really... i liked that" she blushes a lot and comes closer to him again and caresses his face while smiling "i have this good feeling about you.. but i don't know exactly what i feel... " she hugged him once again

He slightly smiled and hugged her back ''Uhm... thank you... I like you too I guess...'' He tried to sound sure, his heart beating fast as he felt her body again near him, starting to feel the same sensation as before.

- Yoosei - 03-20-2006

her heart beating faster and faster every minute as she hugs him tightly and caress his face while smiling "...i like you... so much... Mar"

~Meanwhile~

The mysterious woman finally gets out of the weapon shop after yelled and get angry at the owner for being so rude just because she was a woman. and started to look for Yuki

''T-Thank you Yuki...'' He says with an insecure tone and hugs her back, his tails swishing around happily.

- Yoosei - 03-20-2006

she stared at Mar and caressed his face "what's wrong Mar?"
she asked that with a worried look on her face but her tail kept moving happily

''I'm okay... it's just that... no one ever said that they liked me...'' He said with a tear rolling down his cheek and hugged her tightly, caressing her cheek agianst his white hair.

- Yoosei - 03-20-2006

"but i like you more than what you think...or maybe than what i think myself" she places her hand on his face and wipes the tear out of his face while returning the hug.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-20-2006

"EEEEEEK!!! SO CUUUUUUTE!!!" One of the digigirls yelled.

"WE LOVE YOU BLITZY!!!" Another oned squealed.

Rv goggled bug-eyed at Mar and Yuki. ".... I wonder why she didn't slap him when he touched her but?" he said confusedly to himself. "I'm cute too... I been asked to play by so many girls..."

"Yeah- gungh- you're- cu-cute- argh- but cute in a DIFFERENT wa-way- gurgh- Will somebody help me out already?" Blitz said from underneath- strangely calm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE THE WAY HE MOVES!!!" a girl screamed.

*RIIIP!*

"-I GOT HIS SLEEVE!!" another yelled.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!*

"-I GOT PART OF HIS PANT-LEG!!!" yelled another.

"Hey- watch it-" Blitz said/

the girls all squealed- lots of ripping can be heard. finally, a girl who seemed to be the leader stood up.

"Okay RGV-VanCrimson fan-club! RUUUNNN!!! we have only three hours and fortyfive minutes to locate Gunter and Velmont!" she commanded.

The girls were squealing as they stampeded out the door.

Blitz got up, wearing only his ripped up pants and a tight, ripped white shirt. "Sigh. it happens." he said as he ordered an icecream. "oh, the things I go through because of the band... I wonder how Gun and Velm are doing?"

(somewhere in the real world)

Gun: oof- wait- I'll sign your autographs- one at a time- (mobbed by squealing teenage girls)

(somewhere in the WWE)

VELM: (in the middle of the ring, mobbed by squealling professional wrestlers) Damn it- can't we just WRESTLE already? I can't breathe.

(back to Blitz)

Blitz: (notices MAr and Yuki.) Jackpot, nice one, Mar... (notices Rv, who looks sad and confused.) aw- poor Rv....

''I think I like you much too Yuki'' Mar smiled again and swished his tails happily, then simply hugged her tightier and this time, kissed her lips softly.

OOC: Bet, will they, or won't they do IT there? xP