Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Lukos - 01-15-2006

Garurumon looks up to Kimeramon. "Now we have to get rid of this guy...."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-15-2006

"y-you cant be serious- beat that!?" RV exclaimed.

blitz rolled his eyes. "for crying out loud Rv, why'd you yell silver judgment? you keep on hesitating!" blitz scolded.

"hey- are YOU the one who's fighting!? NO, I am!" RV complained.

"jeez, I've seen floramon that fuss less than you!"

"are you calling me a SISSY!?"

"no. I'm calling you a PUSSY!!"

"that's it! rargh!" RV tackled blitz, and they began fighting.

- Lukos - 01-18-2006

Wait a second... Totally sorry, senjuro, I just realized what you typed up there! lol Sure, you be Garurumon.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-18-2006

"OW-OW-OWWW!! YOU'RE TWISTING MY AAAARM!!!" RV yelled.

"-don't you DARE talk about my mom like that! I may be human- but I Kick ass!" Blitz yelled back.

"OKAY- OKAY!!! LET GO!!!" RV yelled, and Blitz let him go. "Geez- I'll fight it already!" he turned towards garurumon and greymon. "er... know any weaknesses?"

"blitz slapped himself on the head.

- senjuro - 02-06-2006

"It's made up of parts of a couple of Digimon, so any weaknesses would be offset by the strengths of the other parts."

*growls*

"It has my legs...."

- Shadowknight - 02-07-2006

OOC: Sounds fun I'm in.

IC:

A small cat with white fur and black stripes ran into the clearing followed by a boy in an old jersey and blue jeans.

"I told you I heard something Shadow!" The cat shouted.

"Brag later," Shadow pulled out his digivice, "Digivolve now."

"Slashmon digivolve to, Fengalmon." Slashmon turned into a large white tiger. "The bigger they are," Fengalmon charged at Kimeramon raising his claws ready to attack. Kimeramon swung one of his arms knocking Fengalmon into a nearby tree, "The more bones they break." he said getting shakily to his feet.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 02-08-2006

"nice legs- I knew they looked familiar." Blitz said. "RV- NOW!"

"Transcendent Slash!" RV sent a wave of silver energy towards Kimeramon- knocking it out of the air. "Happy, Blitz?" RV said Sarcastically. "Think Fast!"

"Back atcha'!" Blitz caught RV, twisted around and threw him at the falling Kimeramon.

"Silver Tornado!" RV spun around and did an attack similar to Wargreymon and black Wargreymon, only silver- going through Kimeramon's chest- who was deleted.

RV stopped spinning, and fell to the ground, landing on Blitz.

"Jesus Christ RV- you still haven't learned how to land??" Blitz complained.

"Godamnit Blitz- my head hurts! that-that- that THING has a really hard c- uh-" RV lost consciousness.

"w-what the fuck-" Blitz lost consciousness too.

- Shikorimon101 - 02-24-2006

*a cloaked figure appears out of nowhere, taking an assesment of the situation, then looks up at Kimeramon*

What luck...

*with that, the balck cloaked creature jumps up, wings sprouting as it hovers behind the mess of digimon parts*

heavens blitz!!!

*with that shout, two swords spring from its wirsts, and in a flash, it blasts through Kimeramon, slicing it to peices which vanish into data.*

too easy...

- Gunter VanCrimson - 02-24-2006

"th-there were two Kimeramon!?" Blitz groaned in surprise.

"Blitz- wh- woah..." RV murred.

"GEROFF!" Blitz shoved RV roughly off him.

"HEY!" RV yelled, rubbing his head. he noticed the cloaked figure. "Hi! who are you?" he asks cheerfully- only to get smacked across the head by Blitz.

"What kind of mon are you!?" Blitz scolded.

- Shikorimon101 - 02-25-2006

*the black cloacked digimon falls to the ground, landing on its feet, bowing to all of you.*

Greetings. My name is Shikirimon. And dont worry, im on your side.

*the digimon pulls back its hood, revealing two reotic hands, and then a cyborg renamon head. it seems to be a mix of a machindramon and a renamon.*

And my partner, Lilly, is up there.

*she points to the side of the cliff she jumped off of, her gaze turning to a human girl with a fox-like tail and ears on a mountain board, carrening down the slope at almost impossible speeds. she has on an army tank top and pants, and a black leather jacket on top of that. a digivice is on her hip. she jumps and lands perfectly next to Shikirimon, stopping instantly*

Hey all. Hope my girl here didnt steal the party from you all.

*Shikirimon smiles and shrugs*

Sorry