Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-10-2006

Blitz dissapeared suddenly- and reappeared Right in front of Hellgundamon.

OOC: sorry I was gone so long- damn internet got all shitty with me!
IC:
Blitz's eyes were glowing- he whispered something under his breath- and then he slammed his palm into Hellgundamon's chest. "Hybrid- Forced Devolution." he whispered- nocking him to the ground as an unconcious black slashmon. Blitz dissapeared- and reappeared on the ground, facing opposite of everyone.

RV suddenly got up. "oh no...." he said fearfully.

Blitz was in a trance- when something attacked him, he was supposed to destroy it- but since he wasn't the one who did it- he'll destroy anything that comes within reach- until he's satisfied.

RV ran to Mar's unconcious form- and performed an enhanced version of the magna-recovery, healing him completely. "Mar- Wingundamon- Shadow- we have to get out of here..."

- DragonMasterX - 03-11-2006

''Thanks RV-ack!'' Even though all his body was healed, it seemed the the wound in his arm didn't go away, he still felt pain, but he could stand up normally ''Great... this didn't work... what is happening to... him?'' He looked on Blitz and then on RV ''What's wrong...?''

- Shadowknight - 03-11-2006

Winggundamon flew back carrying Slashmon under his arm, "Thanks for the help. I'd have hated to have had to beat him down." Winggundamon dropped Slashmon to the ground.

"Don't know why he never listens to me." Shadow poked Slashmon gentley.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-11-2006

"Annihilate... Obliterate... Eradicate... Destroy... I must... Destroy..." Blitz said in an eerie disembodied voice- his eyes were glowing, changing colors from red, to blue, to white over and over again.

RV shivered a little. "If Blitz is attacked- he has to be the one who defeats the attacker- if not, or something else defeats it- he'll devolve or delete anything he can reach until he 'reboots'... this not good... we have to do something before he reaches the town!"

- DragonMasterX - 03-11-2006

''Great time to have a hurt arm...'' Mar thought to himself, then looked at his covered arm, which Shadow had covered ''Damn... I cannot do anything without both my arms... there has to be something to stop him!'' He said to himself in a quite annoyed tone, then as he swished his tails, he noticed the destroyed surroundings ''hey... why don't we use the damaged terrain to slow him down? we can distract him enough time!'' He tried to walk, but swinged his hurt arm and stopped when the pain manifested ''Argh... damn...''

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-12-2006

"Hold it- don't move-" RV said- and his eyes glowed silver. "Trans-Recover!" RV said as he completely healed and rejuvinated Mar.

"Good idea- but don't let him devolve you, okay?"

- DragonMasterX - 03-12-2006

He tried moving his arm, but it glowed dark and the pain returned like before in a swift move ''Ack! what the hell!? it was healed!'' He complained and then stopped moving his arm as he would feel more pain from it ''Damned bad luck...''

"I wonder what's wrong- wait! it glowed black- that could mena so many things- but the only possible reason is that- argh!" RV said as Blitz suddenly appeared before him.

"Lahter Eylnu Dohreh..." Blitz said in a disembodied voice- he grabbed RV by the neck and choke slammed him to the ground, shattering it. "Ishnu Shetha Muhn?" he asked in barely a menacing whisper.

"B-Blitz- I can't understand you! -it's me- RV! -MAR RUN!" RV said.

- DragonMasterX - 03-12-2006

''I won't! I can't!'' He said and then ignored the terrible pain in his arm to run to RV and pick him up and crosing his arm between his shoulder ''We need to move and don't stop!'' He said in a confident yell and then ran some distance away from Blitz, the leaped back and let RV recover, he starts to feel pain again and puts his clawed paw on his damaged arm and yells ''Mega Heal!'' His claw shines green and he is healed completely ''Great! now, this will be more...'' At the time he looked on Blitz, his arm went dark again and pain struck heavely ''ack! damn! stop it!'' He kept yelling to no one and kept staring on Blitz before his next move.

Sheihkuh Uhn Entrheio!" Blitz yelled- and started levitating off the ground- he slowly approached the village- splitting the ground with energy.

"Trans-Recover!" RV healed himself, he tried it on mar again- to no avail-

OOC: cue- crest of darkness on the ground under upturned rocks?