Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- DragonMasterX - 03-05-2006

''That's my line'' He pulled himself back together and shook himself a little ''But... it would be boring otherwise right?'' He grinned then delivered a punch to the ground and made an earthquake that shook the surroundings for a bit, making both of them lose balance, the ground surrounding them erupted with magma around them, trapping the white self of Slashmon in a cage of hardened lava, missing the black self on purpose.

Mar the chuckled ''Let's continue'' He teleported above the black self and landed on his shoulders, leaned forward and grabbed him by his chin with one paw, then backflipped in air while putting his other paw on his head to hold him while both of them spinned in air, then brought him down really hard and pinned him to the ground ''That hurts most of the time... but oh well'' And after saying that, his clawed paws got engulfed in fire as he started punching the black self on the ground really quick delivering multiple punches to his body, burning him at the same time, he then leaped back to let him recover ''Your turn''

- Shadowknight - 03-05-2006

"I'm gonna have fun with this." The black Slashmon got up, his eyes flashed for a second, "DO IT!"

"If I must." The white Slashmon had slipped through the bars of the cage easily, he kicked Mar in the back sending him flying towards the black one.

The black Slashmon leaped up, catching him under the chin, "That was a nice move. BUT HERE'S A BETTER ONE!" He spun around placing his feet onto Mar's back, he kicked hard causing his head to snap back making a loud cracking noise, nothing fatal but still pretty painful. Mar was tossed into the air his body hung for maybe a second at best, more than enough for the two speedsters.

"FANG OF JUSTICE!" they both charged forward, moving at lightning speeds as they slashed at Mar multible times in the span of a few heartbeats. Mar's body landed nearby as the two Slashmon ended their attack.

''....'' He didn't respond for a bit, his body was on the ground almost done fighting, but he mumbled some words as his body started to flash green ''...Mega... Heal...'' His wounds were all healed, he was exhausted, but he didn't give up ''I... hate... losing...'' He got up slowly, his head still facing the ground, but then he rised it to look on the two cat digimon ''And I don't intend losing today...'' He growled for a bit, then ran up to his opponents, grabbed them both by their necks and slammed themselves together, in a quick heartbeat, he slammed them both to the ground really hard, sinking their faces to the rocky ground and then pulled them back again, only to throw them high in air ''I know how to inflict massive pain too...'' He jumped in air and grabbed the white self, twisted his arms together and then in a swift move, one of his tails grabbed him by his leg and twisted it really hard till part of the bone broke, his claws sinking on his arms, cutting through the flesh, after that, he hurled his damaged body to the ground really hard.

The black self and himself started to fall now from the sky ''Now... for you...'' He dived in air, for he was above him, tackled him to the ground and started diving with him to the ground really fast, in the way his body started to charge up with electricity, trasferring it to his oponent and damaging him badly, in a little while, they landed with Mar on top, ending in an explosion from the energy and Slashmon on the ground, however he didn't stop, his eyes turned to blue lizard ones and he started punching the black self really quick, delivering more or less fourty punches in only two seconds, after that he stood up and grabbed him by his neck and threw him in air, he jumped after him and started beating him in air.

"Forget this." Slashmon's body glew for a second and he and the white one merged back into one being, the ying-yang dissapearing from his head, "I thought this was just for fun. If I hadn't been seperated I'd be cribbled by now." Slashmon rubbed his leg, it had healed nicely since his other form was uninjured in that area but it still hurt a bit, "I'm done, I'm not too proud to admit when someone's stronger than me." Slashmon limped slighty towards the inn, "Hope we can still be friends."

He opened his eyes wide, landed on the ground and they turned back to black ''Wait!'' He runs to Slashmon and stops him, places a paw on his body and heals his pain away completely ''Slashmon... I... I am sorry... I got carried away... please don't be mad... this was just a draw, we are too powerful, I didn't mean... well I did, but I'm still sorry, really...'' He said with a worried voice, his attitude had changed all from a sudden.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-05-2006

"strange how felines change when theyre in battle." Blitz said to RV.

"hm?" RV replied.

"Slashmon... is different when he's neutral, and when he's in the battlefield. it's like a split personality."

"My head hurts."

Blitz blew a tuft of hair off his face. "not only that, his dark half seems very abitious."

"and you can tell this... how?"

"By looking into their data stream."

"Data-what?"

"his... sigh, it's the thing that makes digimon... digimon."

"You pervert!"

"not that- I EXAMINED HIS AURA. To put it your way."

"oh...." Rv said. "....what's aura?"

"Nevermind, you'll learn when you're a rookie."

"Told ya his type as a rookie was confusing. He's data mostly but when he uses that attack he becomes a virus, and a vaccine type. Kinda makes sense considering," Shadow pulled a tag and crest out of his shirt, "That my digimental is serenity, or a spiritual balance as it's called." Shadow showed the tag within, on it was a small ying-yang.

"No big, we've all had our moments. You should've seen me when we tried digivolving while seperated, the champion form did ok but we lost total control when my dark half reached ultimate."

He swished his tails around, then turned his face to a worried one again ''...I'm still sorry... I said I wanted to fight for fun and I let him take over... I feel like an idiot...'' He lowered his ears.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-05-2006

"I see." Blitz said, and he took down notes- and ran them through his odd-shaped digivice. "you're lucky, did you know RV can't digivolve past in-training yet? it will take a while, but I guess it's worth it."

Blitz walked around a bit- then stopped. "Shadow, come here..." he said, looking through a hole in the wall.

"I am not getting up again." Shadow was looking to the side as a renamon bent over to pick up a crate, "Or at least not anytime soon."

"Don't dwell on it. I'm alive, though I mighta lost three lives haha, your alive, no sense in thinking about what might've been." Slashmon looked on at his worried face, "You're forgiven if it helps."