Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Yoosei - 09-29-2006

Hinata walked side by side with Dan while Yuki walked behind Hinata, looking over her shoulder towards Dan, blushing deeply still and waving her tail back and forth happily

- Lord Patamon - 09-29-2006

Dan noticed Yuki glancing at him and he smiled, they soon arrived to the beach and he smiled. "well we're here ladies, isn't this so nice? this area is really peaceful" he said while watching at the ocean.

- DragonMasterX - 09-29-2006

OOC: I'll tell Gun later, Shadow. I'll need to ask him for help for a plot to keep this story busy apart from Slash wanting to do it with a female version of myself.

As for you Lord Patamon and Matt Ishida, don't Post Flood the RPG. Wait for others. I guess I'll have to turn this into a rule so there's a chance for this to be read.

IC:

Reno remembered about his last game and grinned, "Are you a girl?" he asked innocently.

F-DMX looked on Shadow, her eyes seemed to show desperate worry, "Help me!," she said and then continued to snuggle Slash, her legs were crossing a bit.

- Shadowknight - 09-29-2006

"Help? With what?" Shadow asked confused.

"Maybe she wants a threesome?" Slash suggested.

"That is so wrong on so many levels, I should not be checking out my MALE best friend, especially when 'he's' making out with my partner." Shadow said as he put his head in his hand and shook it a bit.

Chupa nodded happily, "Uh huh. But what diffrence does that make?" she asked curiously.

- Yoosei - 09-29-2006

OOC: sorry for that DMX

IC:

Hinata: yup... it's truly nice... I simply like it here

Yuki didn't say a thing, she just keeps observing Dan from behind Hinata and waving her tail happily at the sight

- DragonMasterX - 09-29-2006

Reno looked up to think for a minute, then looked back on Chupa, "I think only a girl and a boy can play this game. It's very funny. And I also think I'm a boy!" (OOC: lol)

F-DMX shook her head for a bit, nor being able to stop snuggling Slash. Her mask wasn't clipped nicely and it fell over, her cute dragoness face was revealed revealing she was uncomfortable with the whole situation, "For the love of me, Shadow! GET YOUR HORNY CAT PARTNER OFF ME!" she shouted in a demanding tone.
Her claws then trailed down on Slash and she grabbed his butt firmly, more like a caress.

- Lord Patamon - 09-30-2006

Dan turned and noticed Yuki watching him. he smiled as he walks up to her and holds her paws gently. "do you like this place Yuki?" he asked her as he smiled at her gently.

~Kari's house~

Patamon continued licking Gatomon's chest swirling his tongue around her nipples; Gatomon moaned and purred loud as her tail on instinct reached his crotch and started to rub around it teasing him making him moan softly.

"Mmmm someone is getting naughty huh?" he said with a grin and Gatomon smiled.

"Is your fault for that "treatment" you're giving me to "clean" me off" she said with a grin and then she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

- Yoosei - 09-30-2006

Yuki: *blushes deeply and looks at Dan*... I prefer to be looking at you instead of being looking at this place

- Lord Patamon - 09-30-2006

Dan smiled and leaned closer to Yuki, their face ending really close as he caressed her cheek gently. "Really? is that so my cute Yuki?" he asked her in a soft voice while looking intently into her eyes.

~Kari's house~

Patamon kissed her back passionately as they started to french each other. Gatomon's tail kept caressing his crotch as his dick slowly started to come out as he let out a soft moan and broke the kiss while grinning.

"Someone is in mood for another round huh?" he said in a naughty tone making her purr as her tail wrapped around his emerging dick and squeezed it playfully making him groan in pleasure.

"Blame you for teasing me with your treatment hon" she said in a seductive tone as they resumed their frenching.

- Shadowknight - 09-30-2006

"Right," Shadow moved towards DMX.

Slashmon immediately bared his claws, "Do it and I rip out your internal organs in alphebetical order shove them back in and then nueteur you!"

"They both make such compelling arguments." Shadow said grabbing his crotch and backing away.

"So how do you play?" Chupa asked as she sat on the ground.