Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Shadowknight - 08-15-2006

Shadow looked at DMX oddly, Hmm, it would appear that the femal side of DMX is starting to take control over the male half. He's becoming a slave to his emotions! If we don't find a way to change him back we may lose the womanizing DMX we all know and... tolerate!

Slashmon on the other hand couldn't care less about the consequences,
BOOOBIES!! I couldn't be happier if there was a can of tuna nearby.

- DragonMasterX - 08-17-2006

OOC: Thanks Shadow. That actually made feel special. And just so no one gets confused, I'll drop the name "Mar" for Renodramon, and start calling him Reno, for short.

IC:

"Hey mister Shadow, can we play? I'm bored from waiting!" Mar said, leaving RV behind, but sitting next to Shadow.

- Shadowknight - 09-28-2006

OOC: I know it's been over a month, DEAL WITH IT!!

IC:

"Huh?" Shadow looked down at Mar, "Maybe later. Where's Chupa? She'll play with you."

"HIYA!!" Chupa shouted as she sprung out of nowhere and tackled Shadow, "HI!! Chupa bored, YOU PLAY!!" Starts jumping up and down.

"NO! He'll play with you." Shadow pointed at Renodramon.

"PLAY!" Jumps off Shadow and tackles Renodramon.

- DragonMasterX - 09-28-2006

Reno got tackled by Chupamon and fell on the ground, "GAH!" and then looked on her with a grin, "What do you want to play?"

F-DMX looked on Slash, "Stop snuggling there! It's annoying!" then she smiled down her mask and petted Slash, "Want to go to Blitz's? I think I saw tuna in his fridge."

"But, I like it here. Your so nice and soft." Slash said as he turned onto his back and looked up at her with large anime like eyes.

Damn he's good. Shadow thought.

"Mmmmm, you choose." Chupa said as she hopped off Reno.

F-DMX gave Slash a flat stare, "Don't look at me with that look. I use it when plushy," then she started snuggling the cat digimon again, but this time falling on ground with him on top, "You are just so CUTE!!" she squealed.

Reno stood up and grinned while swishing both his red tails, then thought for a second, "Uhhh... I don't know many games... except one! It's really fun!"

"And so are you," He began flicking his tail at her crotch, gently so it would look like an accident if she didn't enjoy it.

"Okay." Chupa said excitedly, "What's the game?"

OOC: You'll have to remove armor first, heh heh.

IC:

F-DMX cooed with joy for a moment, then grabbed Slash's tail, "If you touch down there again I'll," she started threatening before stopping and starting to rub Slash's back, "Let you have lots of fun!" she said as her own tail started moving around.

- Shadowknight - 09-29-2006

OOC: We need to get the others back.

IC:

Talk about your split personalities. Slashmon thought as he began rubbing at her crotch with his tail, slipping past the armor.

- Lord Patamon - 09-29-2006

OOC:

Wow talking about unexpected returns :P well let the fun continue Twisted

IC

~At the Icecream shop~

After a bit Dan returns with the girls' icecreams as well one for him and smiles as he sits down. "there you go girls enjoy" he said as he handed them their icecream as he then started to eat his own icecream.

~at Kari's house~

Patamon smirked. "why that doesn't surprise me comming from you kitten?" he said as he got a bottle of milk and put it on the table as he then returned to the fridge and started to get the necesary to make some sandwiches while Gatomon just giggled.

"Well I'm a cat after all" she said with a grin.