Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-20-2006

OOC: Big... O? What's that? I think I heard of it somewhere- lol

IC: "Good Mar-" Blitz praised him- RV suddenly teleported with DMX (Via beam shot out through Blitz's digivice), ready to fight beside Mar.

"Hi bro!" RV greeted Mar cheerily.

- DragonMasterX - 06-20-2006

"Thanks!" Mar lowered his ears and smiled to Blitz, then wagged his tails.

After RV and DMX came from the digivice, he looked over them both, "Hi Brother!" Mar went ahead and hugged RV TIGHTLY, DMX sighed at seeing Mar; but decided it wasn't time to attempt to rip his guts out now, so he went to Blitz.

"Hi Blitz," she said, then she looked around. "What's the problem?"

Blitz closed his eyes. "Another battle."

- DragonMasterX - 06-20-2006

"Again?" she sighed and looked up on him, her finned tail dragging on the ground.

"Came to help bro?" Mar wagged his tails happily, letting RV go from the hug a little while later.

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-20-2006

Wren:Thank you Mar.(notices RV & DMX & introduces himself to them as well as filling them in on whats going on)Nice to meet you RV & who is this beauty.(gestures to DMX) RV why haven't you introduced me to this lovely lady yet?

RV greeted Mar hello by hugging back just as tight- then rubbed his head. "Er- cuz I don't know you?"

"Yes, again." Blitz replied.

- DragonMasterX - 06-21-2006

A vein from anger appeared over DMX's head as she clenched a fist when she heard, ''lovely lady'' then she growled to herself and turned around smiling down her mask to Wren. "Hi to you too, it's nice to meet you." she said sweetly.

"No problem Wren!" Mar said as he stuck out his tongue and patted RV's back. "You had fun with her right?"

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-21-2006

OOC.It's me Death i'm just on CFR's computer.

Death-What the hell!CFR who the hell are these people?
Sin-Sorry about Death,he doesn't like people that he doesn't know in his house.
Death-Of course I don't!I don't know any of these people!
Flare walks out of the bedroom wondering what all the yelling is about.
Flare-Hey who are all these people?
Flare notices she is still indecent for company so she teleports into the restroom to clean up.

- Seit The Reaper - 06-21-2006

The Ultimate Lifeform Wrote:"...maybe later.....please...hold this while im gone.."

Rejin hands CFR and backs away chanting in Grave Speak.he suddenly was gone in a cloud of smoke.he Reappear right behind Seit,Who seemed to be Expecting him.Rejin walked right face to face with the monster.

"....you time.....is up..."

"....hehehe.....*weeze*...old man Deathroth.....how long's it been...100....200 years?."

"acually,a couple weeks,you fucking monster..."

"aaaw...dont be like that...."

Seit easly Kicked Rejin gut,sending him to the ground.

"...not like you used to be,eh?"

"....shut it...Fevah Hento!!"

Seit was pushed back on his feet as Rejin threw his Robe to the wind,it just turning to dust before touching the ground.Seit got up and chanted his own spell,Rejin stoped him with a round kick to the head,sending seit into a near by Tree.Seit came back with the spell he had just chanted,sending Rejin high into the air,and back down to the earth hard.seit walked up to the hole where Rejin Landed to find him not there but right behind him.Rejin Wraps his Arm Around Seit's Neck and throwing him into the ground using force.Seit simply lanuched himself into Rejin's face,making him fall back into the Crator behind Rejin.Seit used his powers and levitated Rejin,then throwing him into the near tree.from there Seit contunied Beating the hell out of Rejin until he was pushed back by a enegry Blast to the face.Rejin needed a bit of help to stand,but he was still was in fighting shape.Seit ,on the other hand, was like a machine.He ran up to Rejin once more,grabing his whole head and Throwing Rejin into the air.Seit Threw a Barrage of Energy blast,all of which,hit Reji.as He Plumtited out of the Sky,Seit run up and Kneed him right in the face,making him flip on his stomach.Rejin was out Cold.

Rejin tryed to get up,only to eat the tip of Seit's shoe,making him fall backwards on his back.seit steps on his chest and laughs at him.

"come on,old man....you cant kill me......you made me......im...your monster...."

Rejin coughed a bit and tryed to push Seits foot off him.seit let he get to his knees,just so he can kick him down harder.Seit laughed once more at the worn out Creator.Kicking him twice in the side.

"where is your back up now.....huh?"

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-21-2006

Wren:(waiting for his sister outside the bathroom)Flare are you almost ready yet. I don't know how much more of a beating Rejin can take. Death calm down their friends of mine their names are(pointing at each in the order that he named them off in) Mar,RV,Blitz,DMX.