Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Death - 06-14-2006

She lets out a stiffening moan as Sin slides his middle finger into her wet snatch while still kneading her breast.She finaly gets all of his armor off when she lets out a gasp as she notices the fully erect member poking her inner thigh.
Flare-*Ugh*Take it out...Please.*She moans as he makes contact whith her cherrie.
Sin- Alright.He slides his finger in once more making her moan a little lowder then he slides his finger back out and takes a taste of her juices that are now flowing out of her at a slow pace.
Sin-You know I didn't think that you were a vergin but we are going to have to fix that now aren't we?Flare giggles a bit as she is pulled into another passionate kiss.
Flare-Mmmm..Stop...Now let me pleasure you.She pushes Sin on the bed then slowly starts at his erect member.Flare slowly starts to lick up his shaft as he starts to moan emediatly.She gives him this treatment for almost 5 minutes when his member started to get warmer and he moaned lowder asking her to suck him off before he cums.She abligingly,slowly starts to envolope the head of his shaft in her mouth.He lets out a moan of satisfaction as she starts to move her head up and down his shaft.Sin starts to pant heavily as his climax nears.Sin lets out a loud groan as he shoots his cream into Flares awaiting mouth.Flare swallows the salty cream enjoying the taste.Sin lets out another groan as he shoots the remnants of his cream into her mouth.Flare giggles a bit as she starts to strattle Sin,getting herself into position above his shaft.

Sin-Are you ready?
Flare nods as she starts to lower herself on Sins meat stick.Flare lets out a small grunt as Sin's rod slowly inters her love hole.Sin instinctively bucked his hips forcing his meat all the way in breaking Flare's hymen and forcing a wimper from her.

Sin-Flare I am sorry!(Starts to pull out of Flare.)
Flare-No its okay lets keep going.

Sin nods and slowly pushes back in her.Once in her completely he starts out slow but pics up pace as Flare adjusts to his size.

Sin-You're so tight!
Flare lets out a gasp as Sin starts to pound his cock into her pussy.They were both nearing climax when something knocks down the front door and yells Sin's name.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-14-2006

Gunter ran into the dungeons, and dragged a large, heavy chest up the stairs, stopping to catch his breath every now and then.

He dragged it through the hall, step by step, grunting every time he pulled. He passed by Velmont, who was "posing" in the hall, leaning on the wall, an apple in hand.

"And WHERE do you think you're taking that?" Velmont asked casually.

"GUNGH- fifth tower- urgh- highest level-" Gunter Grunted as he continued to drag it slowly towards the grand staircase.

"Pathetic." Velmont said casually as he took a bite out of the apple. "You DO know that's cursed, right?"

"y-yeah- SIGH!!" Gunter grunted, collapsing on the floor and leaning on the chest for support.

Suddenly, Vel walked over and nonchalantly lifted Gunter up his shoulder with ease, and lifted the chest like it was nothing with the other arm. "You really should as for help, even though you know I won't help you anyway."

- DragonMasterX - 06-15-2006

OOC: RP MODE; START!

IC:

"I would sure play again, but I left them after playing with them both for too long..." Mar said, as they were already on the park, he waited Blitz to leave the leash, he already knew he couldn't run away and drag Blitz with him. Mar sat on the ground and scratched his furry ear with one of his back paws.

*Back at Blitz's Bathroom*

"Are you finished bathing yet, RV?" she asked as she crossed her arms, her finned tail moving on the ground slowly.

- Seit The Reaper - 06-15-2006

Within Hours if being in the Digital World,he has Cause 2 Citys to burn to the ground,many Dead,some injured.but all Fear him,enough to get his name Spread Across the towns....Seit The Reaper...was on his way to the Real world.His Blood lust,hardly filled.his heart,black as cole.now he was ready to return to the land of the real. where the humans lived.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-15-2006

Blitz closed his eyes. "That's nice." Blitz then unhooked the leash. "Here you go... go crazy." Blitz said warmly.

*Bathroom*

"Uh-huh!" RV nodded, and stepped out of the tub. he took a towel, and started drying himself. "Maybe I'll put my armor on later- this is more comfortable..." he said to her.

- Seit The Reaper - 06-15-2006

Seit reached into his Pocket and pulled out the device from before.he started to press buttens until a rip in the digital Diminsion was torn right infront of him.he walked though it,laughing for he was on his way to the real world.The Rift Closes with Seit in it.

- DragonMasterX - 06-16-2006

Mar smiled cheerfully, then started to run around the park happily, not going too far from Blitz of couse.

*Bathroom*

DMX sighed contently, then took out her hemlet to reveal her cute face once again. "I agree with that, but it seems this armor just came again after I took it off for some time..." she then remembered something. "Right! I have to kill Mar! Thanks to him I have a Ranma 1/2-like problem here!" she thought to herself, frowing a bit.

- Seit The Reaper - 06-16-2006

Seit's Rift appeared at a church,only half filled.a broken down,torn,and pretty fucked up Church.the people just stare in horror as the Preacher ,that Seit just appeared behind,was Oblivious to the Fact that his death was standing behind him.some got out of there seats and ran as Seit did not attack yet,but waited till the preacher turned around.he finally got the hint from the Horrifiyed Patrons of the Church and turned around to get face to face with the living Hell known through most of the Digital World as Seit The Reaper.The Preacher Fell from his stand and tryed to crawl away from seit, only to have the sight Seit's Feet meet the horror of the Priest's face.Seit picked up the helpless mortal by the collar and laughed at his attempts to escape the Grasp of death,only to be knock out by a Headbutt.

When the Priest awoke,he was nailed to a Cross,hanging upsided down.to his horror,Seit smiled at him with an insanity in his eyes.The Paster began to Pray to his God,but Seit Quickly Stop it with a Couple of words in Latin,sealing the Mouth of the paster.Seit slowly made his way to the Scared human.Seit touched his hand to the priest's forehead.

"....Gevinto evint.....tear his soul apart..."

the preacher was filled with the sudden feeling of intense burning,as if his Soul was being lighten on fire.Seit simple walked out of the church to the Loud and noticable Screams of the Paster.Seit Simple laughs as he enters the Park.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-16-2006

RV giggled. "Yeah! But you're cute as a girl too!"

Blitz followed Mar all around, thinking about things.

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-16-2006

Wren:(sitting in the church that seit just left) I was wondering when he would show himself.(walks up to the pastor & restores his soul then leaves the church & follows Seit into the park while digivolving into ChaosFlameRenamon in midstride)Chaos:Now for my revenge.