Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Seit The Reaper - 06-13-2006

???: *a hand rises out of the Ground in the middle of the Digi-Forest.followed by another.all of a Sudden,the Top half of Seit's Body rosesfrom his Grave,marked with a Wooded Cross.before he could Take a Breath,His Face Paint suddenly appeared out of no where.he Crawled out of his Pit of Dirt,Gasping for Breath,trying to relearn all that he needs to survive.He,Still a bit Shaken,gets on his knees and lets out a yell heard for Miles.after he is done get gets to his Feet.ajusting his Trench Coat,his Face turns from Pain to Anger.*.....i Live......Once More.....*he slowly makes his way to the Closest House.the only thing on his Face is his Dead Grin.he walks to the little cottage and breaks the door down for himself to enter.A man was there,he freaked at seeing the Rotting Corpse breaking into his home.he quickly grabs his shotgun and blows a few holes into Seit,doing nothing but merly earning an annoyed grunt for the Blood sucking,Brain Eating,cross between a Vampire and Dead man,The True King of the Dead.Seit just grabs the mans Skull and shatters it with only his Hand.as the blood spatters to the ground,the Lunatic gets on his hands and knees to lick it off the ground,with his usually long Tongue.He now Looks human,but there is still no hiding his Jagged Teeth.he walked out of the house and into the Woods once more,hoping to find his next victim.on his way he smiled evily and chanted a prayer,with laughs in between.*

Seit:"I am the shadow of the Valley of death....they will fear my evil......i am the shadow of the Valley of Death.....they will fear my evil.."

*he got to Chanting so loud that he could hear himself echo thoughout the woods.*

- Death - 06-13-2006

*Back at my house*-Flare-*Ungh*Where am I?
Sin-in you're room.I brought you back after that little sparring match.

Flare-Look i'm sorry for losing I ju-
Sin-It's alright.You know you don't have to apoligize for losing a fight.You did you're best and thats all I want from you.Now if we could get you cleaned up.

Flare-what are you talking about?
Sin points down to her soaking wet croch.Her face turn crimson through her dirty red fur and she goes to cover herself when Sin grabs her paw and raises it up past her head then slowly moves her other paw up also.

Flare-What are you do-unngh.
Sin cuts her off by pulling her into a passionate kiss.Slowly snaking his tounge into her wanting mouth he takes his hand off her arm and slowly kneads her left breast as if it were bread dough.Flare finaly pulls out of the kiss for some air and whithout thinking she starts to remove Sin's armor.He starts to help her when she moves his hands back to her breast.

OOC.(This is my first time writing a sex scene.Tell me what you think.)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-13-2006

OOC: Not bad! And this is page 69!!

- Seit The Reaper - 06-13-2006

(OCC:kinda why i waited to post here.im going to use this Seit with more of a Primal,Undead,Evil kinda ...undertaker Style...)

- Death - 06-13-2006

OOC.(Damn it is isn't it.)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-14-2006

*Later that day*

Gun: Urgh... my arms... my arms... *hobbles into his room, and undresses*

Gunter eventually noticed Fenrimon wasn't in his room.

Gun: Fenriol? Fenriol? Hey- where are you?

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-14-2006

(back in the digital world Chaos walks up to his Megidramon & punches him in the jaw w/enough force to return him to his rookie form)Chaos:I told you to take it easy on her! I don't want to see my sister get deleted by anyone, you of all people should know that.

Guilmon: I'm sorry Wren. I didn't want to remind you of that day.

Chaos:Leon,It's not your fault that they were killed,both Kayla(she was Wren's renamon partner & his soon to be bride.)& Seth(he was a Impmon & Wren's first digimon partner & as such Wren treated him as a younger brother) knew what their chances of leaving that fight alive were and their not truely gone they still live on in me & Flare.I'm also very proud of you Leon I didn't think you would ever become Megidramon again after that day but thats enough of that.Now lets go home. (wren then returns to his human form & opens a digiport back to his house then they leave the digital world)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-14-2006

Gun: VELMONT!!! I CAN'T FIND FENRIOL!!!

Vel: Calm down, they went with Blitz, remember? You sent him yourself.

Gun: ....oh yeah. Well.. I miss him- Maybe I should call him back.

- Yoosei - 06-14-2006

(OOC: geez... I'm finally back XD)

They both blushed and suddenly hugged him at same time, forming a group hug while kissing his cheeks softly as Yuki waves her tail happily.

Yuki: awww thank you so much Dan. You are such a cutie cutie to us.

- Seit The Reaper - 06-14-2006

Seit:*he heard a Beeping in his pocket.he reached in and pulled out a Scanner Digivice.*.....whats...this?.....oh yeah....*he remembers that he could Spirit Digivolve into a Dark Angemon(an Evil Version of Angemon).He placed it back in his coat Pocket and whent on though the Digital Forest.*