Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Shadowknight - 03-04-2006

Slashmon shook his head, "Dude totally knows Slashangemon'd rip him to shreds."

"I guess I'm going as a spectator. Good luck." Shadow leaned his chair against the wall and put his feet on the table.

"Take them off, before I break them off."

Shadow looked over at a very angry looking Renamon, who he guessed must have worked at the inn, as she cracked her knuckles, "Can't deny a request from a lovely womon." He took his feet off the table and lowered his chair back onto all fours.

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2006

His ears perked around at hearing what Slashmon had just said ''I'm only trying to go easy on you...'' Mar turns his look to Slashmon ''I just want both of us to fight as rookies, but if you want to be deleted... I don't mind''

- Shadowknight - 03-04-2006

"After the way you decimated those Okuwamon, I figured ultimate at least. I'm impressed." Slashmon nodded his head to show that he wasn't being sarcastic, "Can't wait for the fight."

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2006

''You sure? You think the human would be happy to lose you? I don't mean a battle to death... this time... but if you digivolve, I'll too, and I won't have any mercy on you, so... think about it over, why don't we fight as rookies and have fun instead of making the human cry?'' He rubbed his wrists and looked on Slashmon with a serious look, sign that he wasn't joking around.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-04-2006

"Veemon's going to be alright." Blitz said suddenly as he came out from the back. "oh. you're all here." he said, looking at Mar, Shadow, RV and Slashmon.

RV pointed at Blitz. "you act like you're dissapointed."

"on the contrary, I was wondering what took you so long." Blitz replied, wiping his hand.

"Veemon!" Davies stood up and ran out back.

"uhm... blitz? what Level am I? am I a champion?" RV asked.

"heh- in your dreams, the truth is, you're an in-training transdemiveemon."

"but- I look like a flamedramon!"

"do you believe everything your eyes show you?"

"no- but still-"

"In-Training."

"-okay."

"you were a handful when you were just a digitama- even more when you were an infant- heh, for all I know, you should be calling me da-AAAD-" Blitz said as RV tackled him.

"DADADADADADADAD!! let's play dad!" RV said playfully.

"gungh- not now!" Blitz said impatiently.

"but I want to play, dad!" RV said, scratching his bladed claws tgether making sparks.

"firstly- don't call me dad, secondly- hide-your-dick." Blitz said.

"ahhh!" RV said, covering himself.

"Got you. wow, you fell for it."

"E-V-I-L!!!"

"hey- are those two fighting? Mar, do you have a compulsive-fighting problem or something? I can help you with that." Blitz said without any signs of emotion whatsoever.

- Shadowknight - 03-05-2006

"Rookie, champion, ultimate. You made the challenge, you set the rules." Slashmon began eatng the food that had just arrived.

- DragonMasterX - 03-05-2006

''I don't know, I don't have a problem, I just like to fight Blitz'' After answering Blitz question, he looked at Slashmon ''I already set them, I want a fight, just you vs me, no human helping you, just the kitty against the furry lizard, no more than that, or is it too much for you?'' He said as he swished his tails back and forth and crossed his arms.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-05-2006

"okay then." Blitz said, and then he took out a notepad and his digivice, he began taking notes.

"Watcha' doin'?" RV asked.

"Gathering Data."

"why?"

"BECAUSE I'm the kind of person who always backs up his answers. okay?"

"you are?"

"Don't complain."

"why?"

"Because it's a waste of time."

"why?"

"Because it's annoying."

"why?"

"Because you're the one saying it."

"Why?"

"Because it's an insufficient waste of life."

"why?"

"Because- I'M GONNA WASTE YOURS IF YOU DONT STOP THAT."

"why?"

"because you're annoying me."

"why?"

"because you keep saying 'why'."

"why?"

"Because you want to annoy me."

"why?"

"beacause you're RV."

"why?"

"Because I named you RV."

"why?"

"because I said so."

"why?"

"because I raised you."

"why?"

"because I love you."

"why?"

"because you're my mon, and I need you."

"why?"

"RV, do you want me to rip your dick off and force feed it to you?"

"NO!"

"Good."

"you love me?"

"Brotherly, Fatherly, Friendly, Platonically. No more, no less."

"oh."

"renamon*

"Where!?"

"Ha, I got you again."

"YOU-ARE-THE-ROOT-OF-ALL-EVIL!!!"

- Shadowknight - 03-05-2006

Slashmon set down his drink next to the empty plate, "With how much your asking me if I'm sure, one might think you were trying to get me to quit." Slashmon smiled arrogantly, "But I don't plan on backing down."

"I think we've reached the peak of trash talking. Let's just wait for the rain to stop, and then let the best mon win." Shadow leaned back in his chair relaxing.

"I intend to." Slashmon cracked his knuckles looking over at Mar.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-05-2006

"oh? it's raining?" Blitz said, looking outside. "so it is." he said, then he walked outside- after a few seconds, it stopped raining. "there. that's done."