Digiartists' Domain Community!
New here - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: New here (/showthread.php?tid=4469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- DragonMasterX - 01-21-2006

I like the first one more, but it's 2 characters too long so 'The Crimson Shadow Dragon Clan' will do. *reverts back to normal form*
For know, we should get outside before Kritie Alley returns...

- Shadowknight - 01-21-2006

You leave her to me. I know how to deal with her *puts coupon to jenny craig on the ground and sets up a large piano above it* she'll be gone within the hour.

- DragonMasterX - 01-21-2006

There! She's coming! Hide!

*Kristie Alley comes out of the other dimmension*

Kristie: Coupon... *drools*

Look, animals in their habitat...

*she goes near coupon and starts sniffing it, then rounds it and takes it*

*piano falls over her*

I think that's not fair...

DMX brain: Didn't you just said you wanted to get rid of her?
DMX: I think it's not fair because he said it would work in 1 hour...
*sound of slapping forehead inside mind*

Anyways, isn't there anything more of value here?
Well, since there isn't let's go to rescue the digimon Lucas has trapped in cages and copyrighted, for his own and headless self.

- Shadowknight - 01-21-2006

onward to destiny *runs into next room* hello destiny I've been speaking with your friend duty. he says very bad things about you.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-21-2006

so-many-thngs-happening-c-cant-keep-up-must.... must... sleep....

- Shadowknight - 01-22-2006

Let's put him in Lucas's bed. *looks up at bed* dang that things as big as my house! stupid rich people. *put's Gun into Lucas's bed* well that's that *notices small tv thing at foot of bed* what's this? DREAM MACHINE. Cool! let's see what our options are: flying, falling, being a jedi, and DANGER DO NOT TOUCH Evil ! SERIOUSLY Evil ! That sounds interesting.

- DragonMasterX - 01-22-2006

Let me touch it!! *pushes button*
....Hey what the hell was that? Nothing happened! Maybe that's why it say not to touch... *looks at paper nearby* let's see... *reads*
'Every single dream except falling is out of order, Note: repair it in the future' Falling? *presses button* Have nice dreams!

- Shadowknight - 01-22-2006

I wonder how you stop the dream? I'm sure he'll be fine, I'm gonna go raid Lucas's fridge.

- DragonMasterX - 01-22-2006

Yeah but be careful 30 of them are bobby trapped, 10 of them have only free-of-alcohol beers, 9 are guarded by zombies, and there is only 1 that is normal...

Let's go for the zombies!!! *takes out Desert Eagle*
*House of the Dead 2 mode ON*
Nah, I like shotguns... *takes out Auto-Shotgun*
Let's get 'em shadow! *HOTD 3 mode ON*

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-22-2006

DragonMasterX Wrote:Let me touch it!!

Someone's been a naughty Dragon Tamer... *Wink* *grin*