Digiartists' Domain Community!
Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. (/showthread.php?tid=3804)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- BlackPhoenix - 03-21-2005

Hey give me some of that stuf Ill use it on my girlfriend.

Okay! - Princess Norika - 03-21-2005

Lanamon gives you one of her tubes of her nipple gel.

Lana: Use that on your best gal and her nipples will be rock hard for an hour. I hope she likes that!

- Anonmon - 03-23-2005

In the original it is actually Ranamon. L's are pronounced as R's.

And maybe you should write that up. Since when was Ranamon a lesbian? What would the fan club be for? What did happen to those Spirits after Frontier anyway?

I think that Digimon are divided into two genders (possibly even one extra non-reproducing gender) not based on species. The exception would be things like LadyDevimon and Angewomon where the gender is indicated by name.

- Princess Norika - 03-24-2005

Anonmon Wrote:In the original it is actually Ranamon. L's are pronounced as R's.

And maybe you should write that up. Since when was Ranamon a lesbian? What would the fan club be for? What did happen to those Spirits after Frontier anyway?

I think that Digimon are divided into two genders (possibly even one extra non-reproducing gender) not based on species. The exception would be things like LadyDevimon and Angewomon where the gender is indicated by name.

2nd question is a good point. It depends on your fan POV. BTW, ask me this or PM me on that if you like. Ask me why my Lana/Ranamon is a lesbienne with a hot Latina accent?

- Anonmon - 03-24-2005

Because you write her that way in your head? I dunno, the Ranamon I know is kinda wierd. She acts as herself in a show called Digimon Frontier, where she acts evil, silly, and overall fucked up. But that was before she went to rehab.

Lanamon looks up. - Princess Norika - 03-25-2005

Lanamon: You got that right, amigo! (smiles at me) Jeannette senorita! How about we hit an Ibiza style nightclub tonight?

(Although she still likes it when I dance, Lanamon is really turned on also by Ibiza nightclubs, and likes to dance erotically with me there. Just though I'd add another bit of backstory to Princess Lana!)

PS. Anonmon, that's right, I like my Lanamon hot, sexy and with a Latina accent.

Re: Okay! - BlackPhoenix - 03-25-2005

Princess Jeannette Wrote:Lanamon gives you one of her tubes of her nipple gel.

Lana: Use that on your best gal and her nipples will be rock hard for an hour. I hope she likes that!

That stuf works great :)

Something sexy to wear in front of Lanamon - Princess Norika - 04-01-2005

Ever heard of a vibrating bikini swimsuit? It's like a normal bikini, but has a vibrator inside the bikini bottoms for your cunt, and erotic nipple stimulators for your boobs.

*models a white pair of those in front of an aroused Lanamon in spike heels and spreads my spike heeled shod feet in front of her*

Lanamon: Shall I...switch you on?
Me: You go, Lana.
Lana: Si! (she has an erotic grin on her face and turns it on)

PS. The prototype uses a normal stimulating vibrator in the panty part of my swimsuit (oh and it's a g-string) and stimulating nipple suckers in the top. Oh and I have a control in my hand to control my pleasure setting. A revised model will allow my parnter to lick my swimsuit top and bottoms and pleasure me (as well as grope and use her fingers).

- UnknownH - 04-01-2005

You know there's a manga about a girl who buys underwear like that.

*nods at Unknown* - Princess Norika - 04-02-2005

(winks)

Lanamon: Hey Jeannie, let's check ya out, amiga! (she begins to saucily lick me up my thigh) Oh I can feel your intense arousal, hmmm.
Me: Oh Lana...*moans*
Lanamon: I notice you're wearing your favorite erotic vibrating swimsuit. Oh si, si! Me, I'm just in a one piece. Any chance I can have a one piece bathing suit that vibrates and makes me cum, Unknown H?

(The 'h' in Unknown H is for hologram.)