Digiartists' Domain Community!
Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. (/showthread.php?tid=3804)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Zen-aku - 02-19-2005

About the reproduction of Digimon: A couple of things to note: First, while they may be able to digivolve differently, all digimon of the same species basically look, and sound the same. Plus, almost all species of digimon seem to be gender specific: I.E. I don't remember seeing a female agumon or male gatomon in the series.
Still they have to reproduce someway. As seen in many of the series, there are a lot of digieggs. Too many just for them to be digimon reincarnating again. Which leads to only one possible explanation for how they reproduce: parthogenesis (SP?)
For those who don't know what this means, it's basically asexual reproduction where the parent creates children that are genetically competlely simular to themselves. An example of this would be worms and several other insects.
Of course, this doesn't mean that the digimon don't have sexual organs (Those breasts on Angewomon certainly look sexual to me:)) however, they do not perform the role of reproduction.

One final note, about Ranamon and Lanamon. To those who don't know, Rs are pronounced as L's in the japanese language.

yeah. That was far too serious. On to screwing my Gatomon:)

- UnknownH - 02-19-2005

that wouldn't be fun now would it?
she was ranamon in the origional too bandai of america calls her lanamon and too much information at the end there

BTW... - Princess Norika - 03-12-2005

...is there a world of legal difference in Japan and US regarding hentai situations for their popular cartoon/anime stars?

- UnknownH - 03-12-2005

Probally because fox'es lawyer shut down a simpson site (I heard) but I can't remember about over there.

Of Fandoms.. - SnK - 03-16-2005

I think there's little difference on NC-17 fandom regardless of what place they are on..Language, methinks...

I'm back! - Princess Norika - 03-18-2005

Lanamon gave me the most relaxing and erotic massage I ever had! (she even kissed me and licked my neck, while she took me in the ass and cunt with a special two pronged strapon dildo that can be inserted in the vagina and anal areas.)

Re: Thish goesh to... - SnK - 03-19-2005

Princess Jeannette Wrote:Lanamon gave me the most relaxing and erotic massage I ever had! (she even kissed me and licked my neck, while she took me in the ass and cunt with a special two pronged strapon dildo that can be inserted in the vagina and anal areas.)

Hmmm..Now that would be good as a Lemon fic or in an RPG type one..Hehe.

Hmmm? - Princess Norika - 03-19-2005

Really?

Lanamon would be gushing cum and so happy to hear ya say that.

Now...I'll bet you want to work out how the erotic massage/sex scene would go (plus how Lanamon wants me to get naked and have me lie on my bed, big boobs facing down and nipples erect.).

Re: I'm back! - BlackPhoenix - 03-20-2005

Princess Jeannette Wrote:Lanamon gave me the most relaxing and erotic massage I ever had! (she even kissed me and licked my neck, while she took me in the ass and cunt with a special two pronged strapon dildo that can be inserted in the vagina and anal areas.)

Yeah thats something you dont experiance evry day.

Also... - Princess Norika - 03-20-2005

...Lanamon also massaged my boobs with this great nipple gel! My nipples were rock hard for nearly an hour and that's before she sucked them. (sighs with passion)