Digiartists' Domain Community!
Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. (/showthread.php?tid=3804)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 08-19-2006

well thats not what they say in films how they all rise up and try to kill thair creators(like frankensteins monster, and even some hints of it in digimon suprisingly!)but i do agree.
Renamon:as well u should
Me: yeah well what else is there to say
Renamon: how about im a dirty pervert who enjoys sitting at his pc hoping to get on top of me :?:
Me: :shock: er....ill think about it

lol well, - Renamon_S3 - 08-19-2006

enjoyed postin with ya, and others, for now i'm gonna get off and clean my house a bit. I'll be back most likely tomorrow. maybe my grammar will improve then. lol later.

toodle-ooo then!!! lol

Re: i just wanted to throw this out there, - UnknownH - 08-19-2006

Renamon_S3 Wrote:i just read the topic, and realized that digimon dont have sex.

that fact was very ammusing to me. lol
Of course. But where's the fun in that. The point is to ask the questions and ask what could happen.

Re: i just wanted to throw this out there, - Kurtz - 08-19-2006

UnknownH Wrote:Of course. But where's the fun in that. The point is to ask the questions and ask what could happen.

*bows* At last, some sanity.

- Master Grim - 08-19-2006

Renamon_S3 Wrote:the creators of Digimon, Bandia, (or w/e) didn't create them with any ability to have sex, also, (despite the obvious visual contradictions..) digimon dont have genders.

However, i find it hard to believe that Angewoman doesnt have a gender, but technically digimon are genderless.

The key in all the Digimon series is belief. BELIEVE AND IT WILL BE TRUE!!!

Re: i just wanted to throw this out there, - UnknownH - 08-19-2006

Kyosan Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:Of course. But where's the fun in that. The point is to ask the questions and ask what could happen.

*bows* At last, some sanity.
Of course. That's the logical answer. What would be the point of being here if we didn't discuss something like this.

PokePimp Wrote:
Renamon_S3 Wrote:the creators of Digimon, Bandia, (or w/e) didn't create them with any ability to have sex, also, (despite the obvious visual contradictions..) digimon dont have genders.

However, i find it hard to believe that Angewoman doesnt have a gender, but technically digimon are genderless.

The key in all the Digimon series is belief. BELIEVE AND IT WILL BE TRUE!!!

yeah thats true
i think thats possibly the way d-reaper was defeated- by belief

- UnknownH - 08-20-2006

No that's how malomyotismon was defeated. Belief in dreams.

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 08-20-2006

ah aye! lol