Digiartists' Domain Community!
Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. (/showthread.php?tid=3804)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- cboy - 06-13-2006

To get back on topic, I have this question: In your opinion, what sexual personality would each female digimon have? Who would be aggressive, dominant, and/or wild? Who would be timid, submissive, and/or shy? Who would be slutty? Things like that.

- Herr Mullen - 06-13-2006

The only time I used Gatomon, she was sencitive and sencible, however a little over-run by hormones she couldn't relieve because her claws would cut herself up if she tryed, so she was slightly sex-driven.

However, that isn't my definitive veiw of Gatomon. It's very rare that I actually come up with a definitive character until I've really gotten to know them, and how to write them.

- Shadowknight - 06-14-2006

I think Gatomon would be slutty, since cats in real life are very slutty. You think rabbits multiply fast try having a few cats alone for awhile.

Terriermon, maybe a little more submissive but not aggressive or wild he seems too laid back for that.

Who else is there? OH YEAH!

Renamon, probably more aggressive what with all the fighting and the attitude she has, definately the dominant one.

Guilmon, he's usually just an idiot following orders so submissive.

I'll go into my reasoning for other characters later.

- Harie Krauzer - 06-14-2006

Shadowknight Wrote:Guilmon, he's usually just an idiot following orders so submissive.

I don't know, he does carry the idiotic nature, but he does have rather aggresive tendencies during battle. It is rather hard to tell for me.

- UnknownH - 06-14-2006

Just wait until his nature kicks in, he does have feral nature in him.

- EpsilonZX - 06-29-2006

Shadowknight Wrote:I think Gatomon would be slutty, since cats in real life are very slutty. You think rabbits multiply fast try having a few cats alone for awhile.

Terriermon, maybe a little more submissive but not aggressive or wild he seems too laid back for that.

Who else is there? OH YEAH!

Renamon, probably more aggressive what with all the fighting and the attitude she has, definately the dominant one.

Guilmon, he's usually just an idiot following orders so submissive.

I'll go into my reasoning for other characters later.

Oh definitely, cats are sexual deviants, my cat had like 30 babies at the end of a single year and she was black but the kittens were orange, grey, grey black striped, orange and white, solid white, etc. and I was like "the hell?" Cats are naturally seductive though, possibly the eyes or their movement, notice how you can never -not- stare at a cat, something about them is almost primeval and attractive

I like your Guilmon perspective, maybe not submissive but curious and full of that emotion I hear is called love, trying to please his partner in this new and some what creative game of "tag" ^ ^

Rena, I could see her tying someone up to the a bed and sucking them off, but I can see many people doing that, but for all her fighting skill, I bet she is really nervous in bed, she hates losing so the minute that first wave of pleasure jolts her spine and she feels weak, she's going to worry
(don't worry, I'll be gentle Twisted)

I think Gabu and Agu would be like your standard guys, just trying to make himself and his partner happy, nothing fancy, just good old squeaky squeaky

Palmon seems, how do you say, gullable? I bet you could make her do anything just by telling her it's fun, not too much of a lie

Patamon... well... it's Patamon who has no gender, so yeah... *punts Pata* score! *dances*

I can't really decide the others like Tentamon and Floramon, they could be wild and since all Digimon have free will an Agumon could be some kinky sound hound if he felt like it

What a thought... - Master Grim - 07-13-2006

Sex with a Digimon? Hell yea! *snoggs Renamon* *Renamon slaps me* OW OW OW OW! :oops:

- Shadowknight - 07-14-2006

EpsilonZX Wrote:Patamon... well... it's Patamon who has no gender, so yeah... *punts Pata* score! *dances*

You forgot to spike him. You always have to spike the ball before doing the dance.

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 08-18-2006

Ghost_Op Wrote:
The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:yeah I was talking about the text if it was too small
and nun, yes they probally would and I don't thnik anyone figured out what they make it's much harder then pokemon

Also, what operating system would they use? Windows XP? Linux?

When you're a computer geek like me, this is the joke of the century

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
i thought it was compuer nerds!!!!!(i'm 1 u see) :!:

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 08-18-2006

well actually i wud have renamon done at least 3 tyms
(my digimon partners a male so ye know wat i mean cough)
Renamon:oh yeah? and how u think ur goin to get me in ur room?
Me: i dunno maybe u'd want to see exactly who my digimon is
Renamon:hmmmm for a battle its worth it
*nxt 3 hrs spent doin it lol* lol