Digiartists' Domain Community!
Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Human/Digimon sexual intercourse. (/showthread.php?tid=3804)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-18-2006

Sigh- I wonder who else here likes BDSM- post please!

- cboy - 05-18-2006

You guys may have to wait a bit for the Ranamon stories. Writer's block is biting me in the butt like nobody's business. I'd like to send in a sample of my stories for review, anywhere on this site that I can do that? Also, is Red Rover on this forum because I need to speak with him about one of my stories.

- DV85 - 05-18-2006

No, Red Rover as well as pretty much every other original member of this site has since departed.

- UnknownH - 05-18-2006

I might have RR's email somewhere. I think he had a newletter to say when he made a new fic.

- cboy - 05-18-2006

Departed for where? And since we're discussing him, has he finished his evil Izzy series (can't remember the actual title). If so, where is it?

- DV85 - 05-18-2006

Let me fill you in on what's happened. At some point a few years ago there were a lot of issues between the people who ran the site. To make the long story short, the updater left the DaD to start his own site the DHZ. This left the founder of the DaD on his own who barely updated the site at all eventually dissapearing all together. Only recently did the new administration start and things began to run smoothly. Now many of the guys/gals here from late 2002 to early 2003 when this incident occured have since decided to stick with the DHZ abandoning the DaD entirely.

I am pretty much the last author standing here since I despise pretty much everyone over at the DHZ due to huge indifferences of what really happened during that period and before and after. This is a story I will not dive deeper into. So pretty much you're either with the DaD or the DHZ, I wouldn't say a war is going on, more like separate rival gangs really. And no, a joining up of the two sites will never and I mean NEVER happen.

- circeus - 05-18-2006

cboy Wrote:Departed for where? And since we're discussing him, has he finished his evil Izzy series (can't remember the actual title). If so, where is it?

Some just moved on to other fandoms, but quite a few relocated over at The Digimon Hentai Zone. He has completed End Game and End Game: Destiny's End, but I can't remember whether he had finished Child Of Shadows and End Game: Fated Circle last time I read them.

- That One Internet Guy - 05-27-2006

The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:yeah I was talking about the text if it was too small
and nun, yes they probally would and I don't thnik anyone figured out what they make it's much harder then pokemon

Also, what operating system would they use? Windows XP? Linux?

When you're a computer geek like me, this is the joke of the century

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

- UnknownH - 05-27-2006

Unless it's so far back in the topic you have no idea what it was.

- That One Internet Guy - 05-27-2006

UnknownH Wrote:Unless it's so far back in the topic you have no idea what it was.

I can't bring myself to read all those pages....