Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: The Love Pad (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: The Yaoi Steam-Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay (/showthread.php?tid=3696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - BlackVeedramon - 05-03-2011

Actually in japan, almost all yaoi is made by girls

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - DragonMasterX - 05-03-2011

o: I've only written one piece of yaoi fiction in all my life. Ironically, it apparently is my best work down at SoFurry (Formerly known as Yiffstar) and it still keeps getting Favorites up to this date.

Maybe I should write more gay stuff, but I just don't get inspiration for that sorta stuff. Not as easily as I do for straight stuff anyway, lol.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-03-2011

And yuri, and macro, and hyper, and vore? :3 You know, the sexy stuff! <3

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - DragonMasterX - 05-04-2011

Actually, I haven't written that much Yuri either... Hmmmmmmmmm... Herms in my head usually tend to be women with dicks and balls, so would that count as Yuri? If it does, then I guess I did my share with that orgy fic full of herms I had to write for a trade, haha.

Those are our favorite fetishes, yup. Kind of forgot muscle-growth for guys, lol. I believe most of the yaoi community though just wants some hot, steamy man sex, let alone the specific fetishes.

Though hot, steamy man sex can be done between two buff furries/scalies. Our area :P

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-04-2011

Mmm... Hot steamy man smex. XD It's fun being me sometimes! Anything'll turn me on!

Ooh, methinks that Futa are basically women with male genitalia (testicles included), while herms are women with dicks in place of their clits, a pussy, and no visible balls. Some like herms with balls and pussy though. X3

I'm not so sure if males gaining uber muscles and growing 5000 feet while enjoying themselves count as Yaoi though. That would be a solo after all, and that can be enjoyed by both males and females! Well, except for the specific fetishes! X3

Yaoi would be two, male 5000ft hyper-musclefurs doing each other! Mrrf... we call that M/M actually...

Yaoi in Japan is aimed at young women. The males are often girly or effeminate, or just beautiful and slender. Sex there is pretty and elegant, and a lot of it isn't even shown, from what I've seen.

Bara is the equivalent targeted at gay males. Sex is rough and explicitly shown, and the men are hairy or muscular or very manly, and lotsa rape is involved from my experience with Doujins. X3

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - DragonMasterX - 05-04-2011

Quote:Ooh, methinks that Futa are basically women with male genitalia (testicles included), while herms are women with dicks in place of their clits, a pussy, and no visible balls. Some like herms with balls and pussy though. X3

According to Mike (Lost), or what I last think I heard from him, Futas are dickgirls period. No balls. The biological fact about hermaphrodites states that they possess both kinds of sexual organs, and balls are included because they are part of the male type genitalia. Unlike normal women or men, human herms are sterile. Doesn't take the fact that they don't have gonads, though.

You make japanese yaoi for young girls out to be boring, but sexually open-minded if it's shown at what I consider it to be young (12-16). Sounds like all they do is confess their eternal love for each other while they glow like the Twilight vampires and then make out, The End.

Even as inexperienced with it as I am, I wouldn't write something like that O: Unless it was to tease people before the actualy content.

Hairy men sounds icky, but guess that's why I love women over 'em. Now furries and scalies are a whole different story~ Bring the buffness and manliness to every one of those characters and have them spooge everywhere. That's my definition of hot steamy man sex. Might differ to others' ;P

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-05-2011

Well that's only considering the non-kemono art! XD Of course furries and scalies are awesome, both men and women! X3

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Masquerade - 05-06-2011

I agree with DMX. If you're going to make two male muscular 5000 ft. tall furries/scalies have rough sex on like a city or something, it had better be raining spooge that day~ <3 I don't think that's a half bad idea at all. ^ ^ I guess my version of yaoi has just turned out to be M/M because I always like to show some hawt sex in my yaoi fics. Definitely not appropriate for the eyes of a young Japanese girl just looking for some guyxguy romance. XD

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-06-2011

Haha, yes, I guess to Japanese young girls, "attractive" guy on guy fiction is meant to be beautiful and tender. XD

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - DragonMasterX - 05-06-2011

Or just romance between guys, like Masq pointed out.