Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: The Love Pad (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: The Yaoi Steam-Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay (/showthread.php?tid=3696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-09-2009

Aw, poor guy... *pats back* Try not to get a girl built like a wrestler.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 04-09-2009

the girl that tried to kill me was insane, and wasn't built like a wrestler. I'm just build like a twig. No arm muscles to mention at all.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - MagusKnight - 04-09-2009

Well, be glad to know I'm perfectly loyal to my boyfriends... KAAAAAAAAALYX! Oh wait... he wouldn't be in the yaoi section... ANYWAYS! I'm also not that sex oriented even though I talk about it a lot... in public. 1 on 1 talks, I prefer stuff like life and videogames, I'm the red mage of life. I have a life, yet I love videogames and the internet.... AND I wield a rapier! xD
Woah... totally digressed there...

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 04-09-2009

And I wield a stainless steel katana! (with very little experience) ^^

Of course everyone loves life, unfortunately not everyone has the option to play video games. Anyway, back on topic....atleast people outside of my town are nice peoples.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 04-10-2009

(04-09-2009, 05:53 AM)Aura Wrote:
Quote:but that next part concerns me, it sounds like you've been hurt. Wanna talk about it?

Well, the cheated on part is really just something that seems so apparentally obvious, as all girls at my school talk about is sex. It's nonstop, and, I believe it's reasonable to believe that living in such an area would affect one's opinion about whether girls are loyal or not. Don't get me wrong, though, I like to believe not all women are not so sex-oriented.

Of course, the REAL thing that [physically]hurts me is probably how a girl has almost choked me to death for some weird reason. I was almost dead, it wasn't fun, I mean, really, if I had died, that really would've messed with my life's plans. lol And it has been universally acknowledged that girls have the potential to really blow things out of proportion sometimes.

I guess I think getting with a girl raises my chances of death by about 50%, being gay seems like such a better option.

You can't peg the insanity of one on the whole gender, that's SOOO not fair. Though, if that was a repetitive occurrence, then I could almost completely understand, lol.

(04-09-2009, 06:07 AM)Aura Wrote: the girl that tried to kill me was insane, and wasn't built like a wrestler. I'm just build like a twig. No arm muscles to mention at all.

Twigs, for the win! Do you even feel like God made you skin, internal organs, bones, and only enough muscle that's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to move those bones and nothing else? Welcome to the clique!

(04-09-2009, 08:24 AM)Aura Wrote: And I wield a stainless steel katana! (with very little experience) ^^

Of course everyone loves life, unfortunately not everyone has the option to play video games. Anyway, back on topic....atleast people outside of my town are nice peoples.

Yeah, how OLD are you? You see, the wonderful thing about the Internet is that you get to make friends with random people in random places and that gives you goal for when you graduate/get out of college. I'm SOOO meeting people I've found on the Net because the people around me suck too, lol.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 04-10-2009

15, 16 in two months. I'm almost a Junior! Whooo! But I try to be fair. And girls in my school are nuts, I mean, they've attempted rape on me like....twice? three times? And during class! Sheesh. Yeah, I wanna meet some people I've known for about 4 years or so, after I get outta High school and graduate college/university.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 04-10-2009

If I hadn't had my own pair of rapists this year, I would really be looking at you quite crazily.

But, yeah, getting out of town/state/country will REALLY do thee good, just remember to take cost into account, and if at ALL possible, room with THEM, lol. Hotels ain't cheap.

...Plus, you'll already know where you are when you collapse from sexual exhaustion.... I'm just saying.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 04-10-2009

Attempted is the key word. Not attracted to any girls at my school what so ever, so I usually get out of it without being too badly emotionally scarred. >.>

Sexual exhaustion? With them? Please, the chances of me meeting someone I'm attracted to to that extent are very low, although, I can't say it hasn't happened before....worst screw up of my life.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 04-11-2009

Yeah, you're right, "attempted." Still a virgin over here, but they do get a kick out of trying. The girls at my school... aren't too much better, and those I think are worthy of my time are out of my league and with someone else.

Also, screw-ups are fun... and haunting. *hangs head and shakes it*

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 04-11-2009

Agreed on all fronts. Well, actually, screw-ups are only sometimes fun, my worst one was awkward, cuz I was homophobic at the time. And it took me a week of deliberation with myself to decide to be Bi for the guy I liked. Unfortunately, the cruise was exactly a week long, and by the time I had made my decision, too late.

And to think, everyday since 12/13, I said, 'If I ever get lucky enough to meet with someone that likes me, then there's 100% chance I'll ask'em out." Although, that only applied to girls cuz my family's homophobic. So, yeah, the guy I meet on the cruise when I was 13/14? Looked exactly like the girl I wanted. It was definitely a cruel joke God, or whatever played on me that week. The chances of that happening again with my standards? .1% or less.