Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: The Love Pad (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: The Yaoi Steam-Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay (/showthread.php?tid=3696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - PsychoticPorcupine - 10-22-2008

(10-22-2008, 06:48 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:
(10-22-2008, 06:43 AM)PsychoticPorcupine Wrote: So I finally came out to my Mom last night.

She was talking about girlfriends, but i basicaly told her I was gay. it was rough at first, but I know she loves me and she told me to be whatever makes me happy.

*Hugs* Its a tough thing but sometimes its for the best. Hope things will be ok for you ;3

yeah looks like it will be, just worried about how my dad is going to handle it.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - turbocarl - 11-19-2008

I consider myself as bisexual... I'm actually in relation with a girl and it's perfect, but if she'd leave me I wouldn't mind trying some stuff with a furry friend, maybe not a fuck in the ass, from him or me, but sucking and cuddling with a male I wouldn't mind, I feel as good as with a girl... as for a real life fluffy digimon or furry boy... I just couldn't stop xP

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 11-20-2008

(11-19-2008, 05:47 PM)turbocarl Wrote: I consider myself as bisexual... I wouldn't mind trying some stuff with a furry friend, maybe not a fuck in the ass, from him or me, but sucking and cuddling with a male I wouldn't mind, I feel as good as with a girl... as for a real life fluffy digimon or furry boy... I just couldn't stop xP

*cocks head to side* Amen.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 03-30-2009

If I posted in this before, I don't remember doing it 100%, why not do it again? ^^

I'm bisexual too, I'd have to say a lean toward guys more than girls. I agree with the edited quote above. ^^

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Lonely Werewolf - 03-30-2009

I'm bisexual in cyberspace, but straight in real life.

But, yes, I really want to be cuddled with cute furry males. XD

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 03-30-2009

(03-30-2009, 11:27 AM)Aura Wrote: If I posted in this before, I don't remember doing it 100%, why not do it again? ^^

I'm bisexual too, I'd have to say a lean toward guys more than girls. I agree with the edited quote above. ^^

I lied. Time has passed. Things have changed, like the visitation rights to my ass: Now open to the general public in short, exceedingly random stints!

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Ferro Cordis - 03-31-2009

Here here! I would not mind sex for furry boys or girls... but in real life I only done stuff with girls and it gets old after awhile... So I'm not Bi per say... Just... Willing to do anything... Anything.... ANYTHING... cept scat... Gross.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 04-03-2009

^
Yeeeep, scat's pretty....pretty ugly, and gross, and any other word describing disgusting things. And I'll just go out on a limb and guess Crim went gay? Hm, I'm teetering on gay or Bi, I mean, if I get a girlfriend, I'll need to deal with:PMS, exaggeration of small problems, the probably high chance of being cheated on, and probably countless other reasons. If you tihnk I've said too much, I'll justify this by saying:I need something to do, and I'm bored....so, so unimaginably bored.

But, I wish this forum had more topics to choose from, but I must say, this thread has done exceptionally well, gratz to whoever started it, 20 pages, damn. ^^

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - MagusKnight - 04-03-2009

This is complete necromancy, please desist.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Erethzium - 04-04-2009

(04-03-2009, 10:50 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: This is complete necromancy, please desist.

Yes, it may be, but they're actually adding things to the thread. That and, there's not a whole lot of activity here. Let it slide :P