Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: The Love Pad (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: The Yaoi Steam-Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay (/showthread.php?tid=3696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - eurtan - 04-16-2007

i have to say i'm curious about everything but then i really need more experience with everything before i have a clue what i like. confused? here take a number as half my family is still trying to figure out what my sexuality is or if i even have one. straight bi gay? i'm not sure i what happened that night my drinks were spiked and lets just say that entire night was kind of hazy. ll in all form my taste in are i'd have to say i'm bi curious. at least until i live some more.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Herr Mullen - 04-17-2007

You like who you like. Besides, everyone's bisexual to some degree. It's not unusual for perfectly straight people to have homosexual encounters.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Kai - 04-17-2007

Everyone's destiny will come together for people to find themselves and their ture love. That's the addvice to give to everyone and I'll stick on what I said.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Angry_kittens - 05-26-2007

If they have a homosexual encounter and like it then they aren't really straight.. though they may tell themselves and others that they are.

I do agree with Kai.. you love who you love, regardless of what otehrs may think of that love..

I'm still looking foreward to our "real" wedding... not the crappy excuse for a wedding taht made our union legal.. but an actual wedding... decorations, flowers.. all of that.. though I don't think there will be any dresses involved.. other than on the guests if any of them want to wear one..

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Kai - 05-26-2007

Aww that sound sweet, hope you get it good at the honey mood, if you know what I mean ;-)

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Angry_kittens - 05-26-2007

I'm sure I will :P

I'd offer to take pictures.. but I stepped on the camera after getting the one decent pic out of it that I posted in the photo thread.. so unless we get a new camera by August there will be no pics..

Not to mention the fact that it would be hard to get good pics of that. I tried once, didn't work too well, need one with a remote or something.. or just a video camera.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - PsychoticPorcupine - 05-30-2007

Angry_kittens Wrote:I'm sure I will :P

I'd offer to take pictures.. but I stepped on the camera after getting the one decent pic out of it that I posted in the photo thread.. so unless we get a new camera by August there will be no pics..

Not to mention the fact that it would be hard to get good pics of that. I tried once, didn't work too well, need one with a remote or something.. or just a video camera.

Just curious where did you two get unioned?

Oh yeah IM Bi. I'll tell some stories later, if you want to hear them.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Kai - 05-30-2007

Hey tell it everyone has and no one is being mean on what the story about. Come on tell it, pleeeease.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Wild eagle - 06-01-2007

I have often wondered what things would be like experimenting with anyone, but have neither the experience, nor the inclination to discover such things so soon. I see the fires of passion burning in the eyes of those around me, and I respond with a cold stare, or a simple greeting. Perhaps if I met someone willing to meet me rather than wanting only what they see, I would feel differently.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Altima - 06-01-2007

if you guys want stories... I may have one soon...

well, if you guys wanna know... since me and Psychotic Porcupine live so close to each other... we were gonna "meet" and then..possibly get a little yiffy.... if we do anything that is considered "normal" on the DaD... I could post about it for you guys...