Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: The Love Pad (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: The Yaoi Steam-Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay (/showthread.php?tid=3696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- Kai - 03-14-2007

oook now that just gross, I am just a little bit nervus when they are near me.

- Altima - 03-14-2007

anyway.... BACK on subject!....anyone else wanna share any experiences?

OH and by the way... i am stretching so i can "reach down there"

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Angry_kittens - 03-15-2007

I got an experience to share.. I was sitting here, dressed up as Stacy Kiebler from WWE... No particular reason, I just wanted to do it.. Anyway.. My boyfriend walks in and pounces on me.. That was the funnest three hours ever. Now here is a question.. Why do girls say that men can't keep going long enough, if us two guys can go that long? Most of the girls I talk to have told me that the longest they could go is about two hours.. Maybe we just have a lot of stamina or something..

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Altima - 03-15-2007

thats interesting...well.. now...weird as it may sound, but i shall continue to strech until i can sccessfully reach all the way down there ^.^

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Angry_kittens - 03-15-2007

I could probably do that actually... But I don't really want to.. I've got someone who is at least as good at it as I am.. Maybe I should try it later anyway.. Just to see if I can.. I have always been flexible.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Zephyr of Darkness - 03-17-2007

Angry_kittens Wrote:I got an experience to share.. I was sitting here, dressed up as Stacy Kiebler from WWE... No particular reason, I just wanted to do it.. Anyway.. My boyfriend walks in and pounces on me.. That was the funnest three hours ever. Now here is a question.. Why do girls say that men can't keep going long enough, if us two guys can go that long? Most of the girls I talk to have told me that the longest they could go is about two hours.. Maybe we just have a lot of stamina or something..

I'll answer you with my own thread:
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=5653

Oh, and to someone who spoke above: There have been several women writing yaoi here. I do, but never posted it. I just post my yaoi art.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Fallen hearts - 03-25-2007

I've got an experience to share.. This was the first time my boyfriend and I had sex..

I was the one who made the first move.. but only because I figured that he was waiting for me to do it because he didn't want to hurt me..

we were sitting on the couch watching a movie.. I don't even remember which one anymore.. Everyone else was out doing other things, so we were all alone.

I leaned over and started kissing him like usual, but then I slipped my hand down the front of his pants and began jerking him off.. I knew right then that we would actually go all the way this time, but the only thing I could think of was how big he felt in my hand right then.

He pushed me over onto my back, and slipped his hand down my pants to do the same to me.. he has really soft hands..

When he broke away from the kiss, I was a little dissapointed, but that thought vanished quickly when I felt him probing my ass with his finger, and licking my cock.

It hurt a lot when he pushed his dick into me.. but I wouldn't let him stop. He tried to stop because he knew he was hurting me, but I wrapped my legs around him, and started pulling him in deeper.. It stopped hurting when he was about halfway in.

He gently pushed the rest of the way in, I could feel every inch of it as he moved it in and out slowly.. I nearly came just from his dick in my ass..

I probably would have.. but my older brother and his wife came home.. The look on their faces was absolutely priceless.. I just looked at them and said. "Close the damn door, its cold out there!" Too bad my boyfriend was too embarrassed to continue.. but oh well.. we have had lots of fun since then.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Altima - 03-25-2007

wow... taht was...interesting...uhm... so well... if I had an experience to share I would... well... cum to..-come to think of it... One time Me and a friend were curious on how it felt to suck someones dick... and well... one thing led to another, I ended up sucking his dick. or at least, was about to, before my mom came home, and he quickly put his pants back on.....yeah... one of the only times i came close to having "sex"....

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Angry_kittens - 03-25-2007

*gently pats Altima on the head.* Don't worry, you're still young. Just be patient, and soon you will get all the dick/pussy/ass (whicheveryou prefer.) you can handle.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Altima - 03-25-2007

heh yeah... i guess so...