Digiartists' Domain Community!
D-Project - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: D-Project (/showthread.php?tid=2248)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Well maybe - Cursedhand - 10-16-2003

I could give you some pictures but then....It's still confidential.

You may think I'm lying but actually I'm not.. :?

- urban dream - 10-16-2003

Oh no, please don't get me wrong. Although I don't believe it, I wasn't implying you were really lying. Maybe you're only telling us all this to entertain us, I don't know. Anyhow, please don't be offended -- I just can't help not believing the bit about the real life Digimon.

(On a sidenote, how confidential can all of this be if you keep coming here and telling us about it?)

Sorry! - Cursedhand - 10-17-2003

This is no lie or entertainment... :?

I just told you the details!

Proof,Pictures,Plans, and the Product is what's confidential.
Besides, we trust you!

By the way, the Wild Digimon (The Living One.) was already destroyed.

I guess It was unstable. So...D-Project is off!...For now...

- Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 10-18-2003

bad news. hope next time you'll have more success with it

- urban dream - 10-18-2003

...right. Sure.

hello - digimonizm - 10-18-2003

hi, i would like to tell you guys that you have a grea idea, AI that can compete in the Turing Test, if you ever get this to work you will have given humans very important information about if we have a soul or not, as stated in Dualism we have a MIND(soul) which is non physical and thinks and a BODY which is physical and does not think and we humans are a combination of both.

if ur sucessful i creating a "thinking" computer that can fool a panel of judges that its human, or human like then thats fantastic :D

I would also like to know how ur AI talks (does it learn and talk off what it has learned or do u have questions and answers programmed in?), and what kind of CPU and processor do u use, is it just regular stuff neone can buy at a store or something specifically designed for the purpose of AI.

Digimonizm Wink

Uuu... - Cursedhand - 10-19-2003

I'm getting a bit confused....How did D-project become so famous.....

digimonizm...the Digimon were creating can't talk....coz' we don't know how to make it talk....

- asdffffgghhjkl - 10-20-2003

Well, need another Programmer? If its Visual Basic, Id be glad to help...

Lie? - digimonizm - 10-20-2003

Are u making the d-project up Evil , cuz the way u answered that last question...as a programmer u dont sound very bright :roll:

How to make computers/digital monsters talk...mabe? - digimonizm - 10-20-2003

well one thing u could try and do is program the CPU to go onto the internet and look up words appropriate to the phrase/question you typed in...that way ur digimon can seem intelligent :P