Digiartists' Domain Community!
D-Project - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: D-Project (/showthread.php?tid=2248)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 09-26-2003

sounds good. I hope your project will be successful ^^

- SaberGatomon - 09-29-2003

Man! Do you have to make it such a hard decision! Everyone knows you're crazy, but the idea is sound! As a matter of fact, I love it! Twisted In a twisted and demented sort of way! Wink So do it! We're behind you!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted

- Togashi - 09-29-2003

On a side note they have that big competition over on the East coast where people try to make artificial intelligence and fool a panel of judges.

Some have actually come very close, but they always get caught up in one critical point: humor. You can't teach a computer sim what is funny and what's not.

Ah well, I might be going off on a tangent here. Good luck to ya.

Gee..Thanx! - Cursedhand - 10-03-2003

:cry: Ooh..you're so thoughtful that it makes me wanna.....wanna...SCREAM!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thanx!

And by the way....My Team was able to create a DigiEgg!!
We had it set on random so I still don't know what would come out of it!

The DigiEgg has light green stripes...hmm.. :? :? :?

No joke - Cursedhand - 10-14-2003

This is no JOKE! :(
The digi-egg hatched when we were not around..

A wild digimon is on the loose!

My team is trying to search for it right now.

We've followed the trail. - IoneEisa - 10-14-2003

Brother, Since we're confronting a digimon
don't you think we should fight it with a Digimon.

- urban dream - 10-14-2003

Hmm, I'm afraid all this just stopped to make sense to me... First, you keep speaking of your "team", which, as I understood so far, consists of only you two. Are there other people?

Then, why did you create an egg? That makes little sense. When you write a program, it's finished when it's finished and doesn't have to develop, or "hatch".

Quote:A wild digimon is on the loose!
Now, I'm sorry, but this really makes very little sense. The "Digimon" you're creating are bits of software, right? And I'm sorry, I doubt that programs can just run off like that. Even so, what harm could it possibly do, except if it's programmed like some kind of virus? And finally, where is it "on the loose"? I can't see how a program can be on the loose anywhere.

Quote:Brother, Since we're confronting a digimon
don't you think we should fight it with a Digimon.
When a program malfunctions, you delete or disable it. You don't "fight" it with another program (unless it's a virus and the other program is an antivirus program, but that seems pretty unlikely.)

So, I'm sorry, but I haven't got a clue any more what you're talking about. And since I'm interested in the progress in this project, perhaps you could explain these things to me? I'm sorry for pestering you with questions all the time, too, but I'm just too curious not to.

You didn't get it did ya? - Cursedhand - 10-15-2003

1st.My team is composed of 20 People..10 of them are Uknown. 5 of them are Professional Programmers. Some of them are studying Biology so..

2nd. Didn't you remember that I said that we were creating A Program with Artificial Intelligence..the Egg was just the Starting part of the Program..It actually develops on it's own..we still don't know what It would do.
The "Hatching" was for the REAL digimon, in real life. We don't know if the REAL Digimon is still surviving in this Environment since it was still experimental.

"I simply mean that we were creating two Projects: One inside the Computer as Data. The Second one is a real living digimon. I don't know how we created such a thing but I did remember someone helping us named Kamatayan. It was also when he joined that the two projects were sucessful. He disappeared afterwards though."

For the Data Digimon it is somewhat like a VIRUS, not similar to other types of viruses though. We already have stopped it but we aren't sure if we could contain it.

As For the LIVING Digimon we're still trying to track down it's trails.

We also Started hunting for this Kamatayan guy..There's something quite weird about him. I did see him though, he always wore a hood and a black coat.

:) "I don't mind you asking me these questions. So ask all you want!" Wink

- Mad Mallard - 10-15-2003

Screenshots/photographs would be nice.

- urban dream - 10-15-2003

Quote:the Egg was just the Starting part of the Program..It actually develops on it's own..we still don't know what It would do.
The "Hatching" was for the REAL digimon, in real life. We don't know if the REAL Digimon is still surviving in this Environment since it was still experimental.

"I simply mean that we were creating two Projects: One inside the Computer as Data. The Second one is a real living digimon.
Ah, two projects... I understand now. I still think the computer simulation is a fascinating project and would be really cool, BTW :) As Mad Mallard said, screenshots really would be nice!

...but don't mind if I don't believe the real life thing, lol Wink