Digiartists' Domain Community!
Guess who got a job at Six Flags? :D - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Guess who got a job at Six Flags? :D (/showthread.php?tid=2070)

Guess who got a job at Six Flags? :D - Nuke Mayhem - 08-22-2003

last monday, Six flags was having auditions for dancers, bands, and others for creatures for their Annual month-long Halloween celebration knowen as Fright Fest. I singed up for the audition of one of the park creatures in their haunted houses, and when it was my turn, I gave it my best, and some of my stuff got them laughing(meaning they liked it.) They even had me stay for a call-back later in the audtions, and I did my best and got them laughing some more. Now I gotta go back to Six-Flags on Saturday at 9am for some seminar or something(this better damn well mean I got it because I don't want to miss my Saturday Morning Cartoons for nothing :p)

- elvarien - 08-22-2003

DUDE YO B HAV`n OWNAGING LUCK ... heh do you get free tickets :P n`d shit ? heh tell us more dude lol

- JaxomZero - 08-23-2003

Dag YO! thats awsome, so do you think it means your gonna go running around in some make-up and costume, scaring the shit out of little children, then eating their souls, which you will then give to the manegers of Six flags who use those souls to power a brain draining machine built by Microsoft that allows Bill gates to force every child in the world to demand an X-Box from their parents for christmas, then use the remainging souls to feed his leagions of mindless Z-OmbieZ, who will one day run amuck in New York City (note: they have been getting a lot of shit from the world havent they?), and it will take an elite team of previously unknown S.W.A.T. member to take down the massive rampage, but even afterwards, we will not know if the Zombie infection was ever stopped because there was this cutscene to the basement of Bill gates where a rat drinks from a test tube and horribly mutates into some sort of zombie rat, then "To Be Continued" flashes across the screen and we have to wait another year or so untill the sequal comes out so we can learn what the whole deal with the rat was a bout so we wont fear Six flags ever again.....

Wait, what did I just say?

- Anus Individual 20 - 08-24-2003

*ahem* Congrats. Sounds like fun!

- Nuke Mayhem - 08-24-2003

elvarien Wrote:DUDE YO B HAV`n OWNAGING LUCK ... heh do you get free tickets :P n`d shit ? heh tell us more dude lol

Sure, they gave me a book with the benefits for working at 6-flags.

1.Free Admission-As a six-flags team member I'll get free admission to all Six-Flags Theme parks. Also, after working 80 hours, I'll recive 5 free six-flags tickets to give to friends and family.

2.Free Concert Tickets

3.Discounts-35% discount on merchandice in the park and selected resturants.

4.Park PartiesThrough out the year, six-flags throws parties for their staff, witch includes opening up a section of the park for us.

5.Incentive Programs

6.Employee Canteen-A place for staff to hang out on break, where you can play video games and billiards, watch TV, hang out with friends, or be served Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner in the spacious, air-conditioned confines of the Canteen Building.

7.Service Superstar Awards

8.World Class Hall of Fame

9.Family Services Organization

Also, the job pays $7.25 an hour.