Digiartists' Domain Community!
My Rant - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My Rant (/showthread.php?tid=2011)

Pages: 1 2

My Rant - Menos - 08-14-2003

What happened to Gentlemen and ladys? In my opinion im a true gentlemen (off net) I treat women with respect. I never fight back at anything almost and if i happen to the most would be a complain! I dont hurt anyone i dont get into fights, i keep to myself! To get respect in anywhere it seems you have to have grab a girls ass and fuck her. You have to drink, and you need to smoke. I dont do any of that. I treat every one with respect and kindness. I dont voice my opininon and i help the weak. That makes you a "panzy, mommas boy,gay, and wuss". Im fucking sick of it! And like i said off net i dont voice my opininon or even talk like this off net.

- Darkfox - 08-14-2003

Yeah man, this world is too full of egomaniacs...your just like alot of people on this board, your a lover, not a fighter (love that line lol)...Yeah, I don't smoke, drink and all that shit, but I think one thing you should do, express your opinions! it's fun as fucking hell lol.

- Sonimon - 08-14-2003

Good for you, Menos. The world needs more peeps like you :)
Soni

- Menos - 08-14-2003

Commercials and adverticement are trying to show that gangs are nice groups of people like that friggen dr pepper one. It says be you do what you do!? HA! Ive found out from chat rooms and internet forums that there arnt ass holes in this world. Many of us act as this forum as our family and help out other members. Im really happy to be in this family! Well leave this someday and get on with our lives but ill leave always knowing that there arnt ass holes in this world. You just have to look really hard to find the right people.

Oh and thx alot guys that keeps me from lossing my sanity :.)

- urban dream - 08-14-2003

Quote:Well leave this someday and get on with our lives

There is, of course, always the alternative method of getting on with your life while still being on the board. It works reasonably well.

I thought I was through with the DaD about a year ago and moving on. I stopped visiting it and the board, of which I wasn't then a member.
And you know what? In the end, I came back. I guess whoever first posted the comment "They always come back" to the board was right.

- Chibi Renamon - 08-14-2003

urban dream Wrote:There is, of course, always the alternative method of getting on with your life while still being on the board.
Amen to that, man. :D

- Menos - 08-14-2003

yea your right :)

- Blackwargreymon Lover - 08-15-2003

I'm pretty much like you Menos. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, or any crap like that. It all seems pointless to me. I don't quite understand how people can think you are cool by destroying your body and killing yourself. I'm glad the people on this board understand your feelings and problems. It made me realize that not everyone is a heartless jackass who laughs at everything one can do or you believe in.

- Menos - 08-15-2003

Yea! I dont do any of that shit b/c i hate being weak. I feel If your addictied your so weak you cant stop using it. I hate being weak out of everything and drugs are somthing that cant control me no matter what. Then again theres candy! ;)

- Darkfox - 08-15-2003

Actually, I've tried to calm down my pepsi addiction....Damn Cola is so good! lol.