Digiartists' Domain Community!
i don't know hwere else to post this but i need to vent... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: i don't know hwere else to post this but i need to vent... (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

i don't know hwere else to post this but i need to vent... - jshivak - 08-06-2003

I've been going back and forth to my community college for about a month now. first i hadto fill out a fafsa, then some secondary fafsa becausei was chosen to get a further look into my records by whoever runs fafsa. Then i had to fill out a MP form so that i can have my records reviewed by a committie at my college and see wether or not i'm worthy enough to take out a student loan.

All i want to do was sign up for a student loan and it's taken a friggin month. I have 1wk and 2 days before classes beging roughly. and no student loan. i was supposed to pay off my next semester by july 31 but i'vebeen having to fill out so much shit i have not been able to get a loan yet....

I never needed a loan before and these jerks treat me like trash and like i'm not worthy enough to take out a loan like i'm not good for the money after i graduate.... shit I HAVE TAKE 98 CREDIT HOURS 98!!!! AND I AM NOT GOOD FOR THE MONEY??? I KNOW I HAVEA GPA OF 2.610 BUT ITS KIND OF HARD TO RAISE IT AFTER TAKING SO MANY CLASSES..... i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO PAY BEFORE BUT NOW I CAN'T BECUASE I WASN'T ABLE TO GET MUCH SUMMER WORK DUE TO LAYOFFS...

I dont' know what they have against me. i'm gonna get up in about 6.5hrs to take a trip up there once they open so i'm first in line so i can complain.

i dont get these people.....

- jshivak - 08-06-2003

i'm really sorry for the cursing but i really had to vent... i 've been going to college for like 6years now or something and i can't take the burocaracy anymore.... its INSANE......

- jshivak - 08-07-2003

i talked with the jerks and they said its because i have taken too many class and no longer qualify for loans.. i'm like i haven't ever used a loan how is this right???

- milk me! - 08-07-2003

I understand. Filling out those forms sucks. I went through so much trouble with my financial aid in college. It was so confusing and stressful. Hang in there and you'll get what you need to get in.

- jshivak - 08-07-2003

my dad found out i haven't paid for college yet and i don't have any student loan papers yet so i am being forced to go to my college tommorrow and try and get an installment plan if possible. i think its too late but who knows.. hopefully not.

I hate them for wasting a month of my time filling out forms.

I have no chance of getting a student loan done in time and if i sign up for payment installments i can't get a student loan and so on. but i only have to pay 1/3 every month or so lol.

- zarima: angel of blood - 11-27-2003

Sounds to me like the system just reemed yet another.