Digiartists' Domain Community!
Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day (/showthread.php?tid=122)

- Zenaku - 08-30-2003

One more thing. Is it just me, or are the teacher's nipples getting bigger? Not that I'm complaining:)

- MISTER BIG T - 08-30-2003

Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:Ugghh.. this coming from a guy whose ending of one lemon consisted of "Big angry monster penis end!!!"...

Her pussy has plump "lumps" becuase... SHE'S A LITTLE GIRL... ever hear of cameltoe???

Cameltoe? No, I can't say I have heard, mainly because I'm a foreigner.

Also, what's wrong with ending a lemon with comment about ANGRY MONSTER PENIS END? I think a lemon can be end with many ways, like homosexual end, addicted end or forever end. Maybe even exploding end, if you are feeling up for it.

Quote:Anyways, this guy doesn't understand what THOSE were.. and thought that Henry had a mutant "head"

Well, forgive me for not studying little girls body anatomy, but I really never did say mutant head, I said MUTANT! without head.

Well, take it as you may, aslong as it's analy.

- Yamimakai - 08-30-2003

Mad Mallard Wrote:Did you try cutting and pasting the link to the address bar as instructed?

yes I did copy and paste like it said it just doesn't work.can someone please place the newest pics on another server so I can see em please.

- Prophet - 08-30-2003

I'm uploading pages as I type ths. I hope this website lasts.

Someone has offered me a high-speed website for free, but I think this damn virus is keeping me from replying to him through e-mail. :x

- Waru_the_Magnificent - 08-30-2003

MISTER BIG T Wrote:Cameltoe? No, I can't say I have heard, mainly because I'm a foreigner.

Oh, sorry about that, Mister Big T... I didn't know...

Quote:Also, what's wrong with ending a lemon with comment about ANGRY MONSTER PENIS END? I think a lemon can be end with many ways, like homosexual end, addicted end or forever end. Maybe even exploding end, if you are feeling up for it.

I guess becuase I found it silly at first... I apologize for my prebious actions.

Quote:Well, forgive me for not studying little girls body anatomy, but I really never did say mutant head, I said MUTANT! without head.

Well, take it as you may, aslong as it's analy.

I apologize for accusing too. as for tkaing it "analy".... I HOPE you're not intending to say what I think you're saying.. cause my anus is exit-only.

Anyways, I can't wait for some more pages, and whoever did say it, yeah; recently, Prophet's style does resemble Fooly Cooly's is some bits and pieces (like some of the extreme reactions and SD characters, and simple-drawn characters... but simple drawn also occurs in Di Gi Charat, too... from what I hear.).

- Prophet - 08-30-2003

Here's crudely made site that was put together quickly; with all the pages. I will also be updating on the site too.

http://prophet2.web1000.com/

As for the Fooly Kooly question, I didn't try to go for the look, but I was thinking about Fooly Kooly when I was drawing the pages.

- Nuke Mayhem - 08-31-2003

Well I didn't mean it in a bad way, I liked humorious look you added to it. Hey, ever thought of doing some Fooly Kooly pics as well?

- Mr.Breaker - 08-31-2003

I knew it, Prophet, Fooly Coolying all over the manga =D

- Notorious - 08-31-2003

I think you're drawing skills actually improved over the course of this magna =p

That's a sign its been going on a really long time, lol

- Prophet - 08-31-2003

NUKE MAYHEM Wrote:Well I didn't mean it in a bad way, I liked humorious look you added to it. Hey, ever thought of doing some Fooly Kooly pics as well?

I also didn't thought nothing bad from it. I was trying to say was that drawing it, in the FLCL style, was something I didn't intended to draw at this style, but because I was thinking about it, it must've influenced me subconsciously.

btw, I took look at the date of when the first page was made and it was Sept 12, 2002. :shock: