Digiartists' Domain Community!
Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day (/showthread.php?tid=122)

- Gnostic Metatron Prime - 05-19-2003

Pedophilia, yaoi, AND a slight change of style? Yeeha!

- Paladine900 - 05-19-2003

It seems Kenta is so abused in this manga.....Oh well, I bet he likes it taht way. Hehe. By the way, prophet, How long do you speculate this manga to be anyway?

- BigPapa - 05-19-2003

No, kazu & kenta dont deserve Alice.

When do suzy & Ai get the anal?

- InsaneImpmon - 05-19-2003

You are Da Bomb!

Just wondering if you'd do one picture (one full page maybe) featuring the entire cast in an orgy? And will Impmon ever score Renamon?

- Prophet - 05-19-2003

I've already mentioned, earlier this thread, that every character will be having sex, all on one page. As for Impmon and Renamon, probably, but Renamon's gonna be busy the next few pages.

The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:might i request you keep him that way? @_@

Well, Kenta will get his pussy reward, but, well just check out the next page.

Paladine900 Wrote:prophet, How long do you speculate this manga to be anyway?

Although, this is the last part of the manga, I would say maybe 10 to 15 pages left.

- Waru_the_Magnificent - 05-19-2003

Well, I guess Kazu's cock isn't too big for Ai's tiny pussy... like all Doujins/Mangas, teh pussy ALWAYS stretches.

Figured Kenta was going to have some sort of Yaoi scene, didn't expect Mako, though (which is why I liked ya Prophet. You're always one to supply and suplise... I mean surprise)

I think this has got to be the first doujin that will appease EVREYBODY of EVRY TASTE

- Ruhe - 05-19-2003

Nice orgy.

Thanks.

- Tank Cop - 05-19-2003

All I can say is....SWEETNESS! ^_^

- InsaneImpmon - 05-19-2003

[quote="Waru_the_Magnificent"]Well, I guess Kazu's cock isn't too big for Ai's tiny pussy... like all Doujins/Mangas, teh pussy ALWAYS stretches.[quote]

All pussies will strech. After all, a baby's got to come out somehow. But I can tell it'd be quite painful if a girl tries to take on something too big for the first time.

[quote]Figured Kenta was going to have some sort of Yaoi scene, didn't expect Mako, though (which is why I liked ya Prophet. You're always one to supply and suplise... I mean surprise)[/quote]

Yep, never thought Mako in gay relationship.

[quote]I think this has got to be the first doujin that will appease EVREYBODY of EVRY TASTE[/quote]

I know of a few with diaper fetish here and I haven't seen diaper yet. Or watersport. Or golden shower. How about incest, I don't think Ai and Mako got together yet. Not to mention double pentration, that is 2 guy hitting the same pussy at once. The feeling of 2 dicks rubbing rogether in a tight canal can be rather simulating.

I could keep going but there's too many form of sexual fetish and I doubt any of the regulars here would miss just one.

- Waru_the_Magnificent - 05-20-2003

Watersports is the same thing as Golden Showers... I think (except one is just looking at piss/pissing, while the other is being sprayed by piss). However, I think only three people (you, me, and Digidude) are big fans of watersports... so I think it might not be necessary (besides, Prophet's almost done, no need to constantly request stuff from him. He's doing good on his own.)

As for Incest between the twins... check a couple of pages back, and you'll be happy (I know I was).