Digiartists' Domain Community!
Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day (/showthread.php?tid=122)

- Sir Dread - 04-11-2003

it looked like alice to me :P anyways...

GREAT work prophet, also, if you would like to contact me threw email or over an IM, we can talk about other hosting sorces other then unreliable bandwith servers... just an idea if you want to 8)

- Waru_the_Magnificent - 04-11-2003

Prophet Wrote:No, that's Alice with her hair ruffled up.

Ok. Thank you Prophet. I didn't think you'd screw up on Jeri's look anyways ^____^

- The Infamous Boss Reo - 04-11-2003

Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:Oh, and El Intruder: Most Hentai Mangas DON'T have a plot (have you even READ most of the non-home-spun Mangas here? In Juke De Ketsucatchhin (Kari 02 in the DaD), Kari simply wants Izzy to screw her, so she seduces him by having him watch her piss, then stroking him, wondering why a guy's "piss" is white, since she usually plays with Tai, while hers is yellow. THEN Mimi comes into the picture, and is furious that Izzy is even LETTING Kari touch him, seeing as Izzy and Mimi are an item. ALL THREE of 'em are later seen in the Kamiya bathroom, all in the SAME bath. Mimi is still furious at Izzy, then Kari says something [I don't kow what, but by her expression, it must've been something cute and sunny, or reassuring that she would share Izzy with Mimi... I dunno]. Mimi attempts to hold Izzy's hand, accidently holding his thing. They end up having hot, bathtub sex. Kari, whose gotten out of the tub to wash her hair, is seeing this, and becomes mad that Izzy came in Mimi. She starts sucking out izzy's cum out of Mimi, and snowballs Mimi. They all end up having a kinky threesome... the end. Does THAT sound like plot to you? i don't think so.)

...Yes. Yes it does. It's a chain of events leading to something as well as subtext (izzy and mimi being an item, kari having done this sort of thing before with tai), is it not? There you go; it's a plot.

- Dark Sylia Stingmon - 04-11-2003

Okay, let me make it simple for you guys. This current discussion is dropped right now. If you have helpful criticism, that's fine. But if it's just saying things like I've been seeing.. I view it as totally unnesicary and a waste of time to post.

In other words, smile and nod.. then move along. If you've something to say, make certain it's said nicely. I won't tolerate any sort of flaming around here if it can be helped.

As for Prophet, let him do his thing. People are enjoying it. If you want a story to go with your hentai, then why not assist him and write one? Hmmm?

- Waru_the_Magnificent - 04-11-2003

*as Yoda*

Flaming I was not. Simply defending I was.

*NOT as Yoda*

Don't worry, Sylia. I'm all under control. I'm a good boy Wink

- Dark Sylia Stingmon - 04-11-2003

Wasn't directed at you, just everyone in general to know I want it dropped.

damn!!! - Tank Cop - 04-12-2003

Words can't say how hard and horny these pics make me!

- Gnostic Metatron Prime - 04-13-2003

Whoa... Alice having sex with Ai? And Suzie sucking off Hirokazu? BRILLIANT!

Well, not really brilliant, but who cares? This doujinshi owns!

- KamitaiShiro - 04-16-2003

*eyes up at TC*

anyways, Sweetness o.o. I was not expecting Suzie/Hiro/Kazu o.o nope not one bit. Other then that, cant wait for the next serving of delicious hentai.

- Prophet - 04-16-2003

I'm getting ready to draw one of the hardest scenes that I could draw; Every character fucking on one page. :?