Digiartists' Domain Community!
Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day (/showthread.php?tid=122)

- ClownLoach - 04-10-2003

Yea i get the classic this account has been suspened page

- Prophet - 04-10-2003

I'm glad you guys like it.

now try this link.
cut & paste and add the numbers 55 to 59.

http://prophet-art.freewebpages.org/reunion/digimon_reunion_**.jpg

Quote:Enjoy XBox, do you have Halo?! It rules and DOA: Xtreme Volleyball

I don't have Halo, but I want DOAX. I'm playing Shenmue 2 and have bought Metal Gear Solid 2 almost 3 weeks ago, but I have not played it yet. Both games were on sale for $20. :D

- Tazer - 04-10-2003

Um... gnuff? I didn't say that... I haven't posted in here for a while now. That was ChibiBiyomon. lol, it must be my name in the sig. lol

On a second note I'd like to say WOW. How do you milk 50+ pages for a manga?!? I would have run out o ideas long ago... keep it up. I wonder how long this will last. :?

- Chibi Biyomon - 04-10-2003

oooo Terriermon gets himself some and Loppy gets raped ^_^

Impmon:yup i'm the mon!

Biyomon:oy vey*sweatdrop*

Gatomon:Biy i'll say it again,glad not to be in tamers

Biyomon:yup me too *blinks* O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; woah Kazu got Susie!!!!!!

Gatomon:YES!!!!! go Kazu!!!!!!

Patamon:*chuckles*well she had that coming for regressing Lopmon and us and Terriermon

what my digimon friends mean is good going prophet!

- SkyCroc - 04-10-2003

*hops on El's shoulders* Whee more yaoi! ^.^

- Chibi Biyomon - 04-10-2003

ya but it gets interesting though

oh ya prophet try having Lopmon tell Susie that she doesn't want to be her baby anymore

Biyomon:but thats mean

Gatomon:Biyo if Susie did that to you would you tell her off?

Biyomon:good point and well taken

ok and maybe have Lopmon yell at her too

- Togashi - 04-10-2003

Quote:...then I see that whoever posts an opinion that sounds or appears negative gets flamed to no end and told to stop talking like that. Weird.

Well if you're gonna say something, you hafta explain yourself a bit, you know? Otherwise it's kinda pointless, hm.

Anyways, post whatever, but just don't get too much on Prophet's case, this thread has a lot of sweetness ^^

- Jodan - 04-10-2003

Impmon has a pointed devil's tail, not a normal rounded off one.... juust thought you might like to know for future ref.

- Waru_the_Magnificent - 04-11-2003

Is that Jeri talking to Ai?

If so... you didn't color her hair (she looks blonde), and her pigtail is on the wrong side (it's on HER left).

On another note, interesting usage of MarineAngemon. I would've never thought of using him/her/...it in anything. You are groundbreaking, my friend.

Oh, and El Intruder: Most Hentai Mangas DON'T have a plot (have you even READ most of the non-home-spun Mangas here? In Juke De Ketsucatchhin (Kari 02 in the DaD), Kari simply wants Izzy to screw her, so she seduces him by having him watch her piss, then stroking him, wondering why a guy's "piss" is white, since she usually plays with Tai, while hers is yellow. THEN Mimi comes into the picture, and is furious that Izzy is even LETTING Kari touch him, seeing as Izzy and Mimi are an item. ALL THREE of 'em are later seen in the Kamiya bathroom, all in the SAME bath. Mimi is still furious at Izzy, then Kari says something [I don't kow what, but by her expression, it must've been something cute and sunny, or reassuring that she would share Izzy with Mimi... I dunno]. Mimi attempts to hold Izzy's hand, accidently holding his thing. They end up having hot, bathtub sex. Kari, whose gotten out of the tub to wash her hair, is seeing this, and becomes mad that Izzy came in Mimi. She starts sucking out izzy's cum out of Mimi, and snowballs Mimi. They all end up having a kinky threesome... the end. Does THAT sound like plot to you? i don't think so.)

However, I feel there is some plot to Prophet's Manga, so NO WHINING!

- Prophet - 04-11-2003

Quote:Is that Jeri talking to Ai?

No, that's Alice with her hair ruffled up.