Digiartists' Domain Community!
ALL the Digi-Hentai Links! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Digi-Hentai (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: ALL the Digi-Hentai Links! (/showthread.php?tid=11976)

ALL the Digi-Hentai Links! - Jaser - 05-28-2015

Here's all the links to digihentai-specific places or searches with active results.

Know any more active places? Let me know.

First off, DigiartistsDomain.org of course. We've got a ton of history since we were founded in 2000. We especially like to hear from old (or new!) members in the Discord, so come say hi! Hopefully I can find the time to revamp the main site soon™.

Artwork Galleries
These first five I check the most often, they seem to get the most content:
E621
FurAffinity *Login for adult content*
Pixiv *Login for adult content*
Paheal
InkBunny *Login for adult content*

Hentai-Foundry *Some content hidden, login and change settings to see everything*
NewGrounds *Login for adult content*
SoFurry *Login for adult content*
Weasyl *Login for adult content*
Sankaku Channel
TBIB *Aggregated from other boards*
Gelbooru
Danbooru
Xbooru
rule34.xxx
nijie.info
DeviantArt

Chatrooms
The DigiArtist's Domain's Discord *Join us!*
The #digimon channel on FurNet IRC is still there, and linked to the smut channel on our Discord above. So if you don't have Discord you can still talk to us there with IRC.
Let me know if you know any more!

Doujinshi Galleries
nHentai
Hitomi.la
E-Hentai
Note: Most content deleted from e-hentai (to appease advertisers) is moved to Ex-Hentai. You'll need directions to access it or you just get the sad panda. Search google for how. Moved galleries say "pining for the fjords".

See also, the doujinshi database: doujinshi.org
Also see also, sale listings: Mandarake Doujins

On Social Networks
/r/DigimonNSFW
/r/Digihentai
Reddit search
Twitter search
Pillowfort? (when it's back online)
4chan /aco/ and /h/

The DHZ Archive
[Image: 5qxdV2c.jpg]
The Digimon Hentai Zone was the DaD's sister site many years ago, hosting pics, lemons, and a popular forum just like us. Sonimon decided to close her down in 2006. Many people have fond memories there.
I've uploaded my copy of the archive to Mega below. Let me know if the link doesn't work, I can always find a way to get it to you.
DHZ.rar
View it by extracting it then opening Site Mirror.html or browse the files in the archive under the directory /DHZ/Site_Mirror_Files/www.thedigimonhentaizone.com/

Some SFW Links
With the Will *The premier digimon fansite and news source*
Wikimon *Best information around, use this as your Digidex*
/r/Digimon/
Official Digimon Twitter (Japanese)
Watch Digimon on CrunchyRoll

RE: ALL the Digi-Hentai Links! - Jaser - 06-30-2020

The list has been updated!

Man, it says I hadn't updated it for 5 years. Only major change was Tumblr driving itself to ruin by banning nsfw.

RE: ALL the Digi-Hentai Links! - UnknownH - 07-04-2020

I sure was surprised. But yeah. And now Tumblr people have went to twitter and started making it worse. You know how hard that is.