Digiartists' Domain Community!
acejt private roleplays - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: acejt private roleplays (/showthread.php?tid=11872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: acejt private roleplays - acejt - 06-29-2013

jason:...*sigh* ok are you sure? <3
chris:..^^ yep our happy family! <3
tails:...^#^ mmm *hasnt noticed that he is slipping back in feet first* <3
konton:...*wiggles even harder makeing oda roll around moaning* <3
ace:..zzzzz ^##^ mm <3
chico:..^#^ mm zzzz *his mom see's all includeing his erection and the cum*
lucario:..awww ^^ well mommy and daddy are still eating!
tamashi:..lets move....
kenshi:..>##<..*gets stuck and and chinuri moans in pleasure after all the pleasure from today she faints and continues to unknowingly suck him deeper and cum through the night* <3
whisp:..zzz ^##^ mmm *twists and turns going deeper as they sleep suzume occasionaly smileing and giveing a soft moan as she does* <3

RE: acejt private roleplays - Uchihakate - 07-02-2013

Saki: yeah... *sighs* <3
Hana: yeah ^^ *kisses their heads gently and then kisses Chris* <3
Yui and Isumo: ^^
Ember: Mmmmm.. <3
Oda: ohhhhmmmm.. <3
Katie: ^#^ <3 zzzzzzz..
Toshiaki: >##< uhhhh..
Mom: what did you do?
Toshiaki: he wanted to! Me just wanted him happy! >##< <3
Kate: leave it on the table! *she smiles* we will clear it up after! *continues eating* ^^ <3
Aimi: yeah.....
Chinuri: ohh... Zzzzzzz.. >##< <3
Suzume: ohhmm.. Zzzzz.. >##< <3

RE: acejt private roleplays - acejt - 07-03-2013

jason:...ok...this will hurt...alot... *jason crouchs down by nagato*...im sorry old friend but i must takes these.. *jason then use's his thumb, middle and index finger in a triangle like shape to place it around nagato's eye socket and cause's nagato's eye to buldge outwards and in one swift motion he squeezes the three fingers together and pulls the eye out causeing some blood to splatter from his dead corpse*...ok saki hold still...and brace yourself.
chris: hehe ^^ *blush's a little and kisses back* <3 ok nearly home! <3
tails:..^^ mmm *knees slide in and ember has noticed however she decides not to tell tails that he is being pulled back in and she grins down lustfully at him she wont take all of him just most of him he can rest fine like that* <3
konton: >=3 *never stops wiggleing not giveing oda a break* <3
ace: ^##^ mm zzzzz <3 *the next day* (remember when they have lunch there son has to try ace's spicy food and then there is the imortal object.)
chico:..^##^ mmm zzzzz <3 *sleeping softly inside toshiaki* <3 (XD does his mom know where chico is yet? <3)
lucario:..^^ yeah! <3 (what shall they do after breakfast? <3)
tamashi:..*walks forward and as they do the corridor seems to get longer*.....
kenshi: >##< mmmphhhh!! *feet suddenly pulled inside her dragonic scalie slit* <3
whisp: ^##^ mm zzz *suzume feels happy and calm* <3 *the next day*

RE: acejt private roleplays - Uchihakate - 07-03-2013

Saki: o.. Ok *nervous now, trembling slightly trying her best to stay calm* *in mind: for the peace me and my brother dreamed of and to be able to stand strong at Jason's side, I must! I.. I'm just scared!* *first time she's been scared properly since she was very young, unsure of everything she looks into Jason's eyes, trusting him knowing she will be safe* I'm sorry... Sorry for getting you to do this...
Hana: yeah.. Lets go home! ^^ and I'll make some dinner! *she smiles* <3
Yui and Isumo: yay!! ^^
Ember: mmmm.. >=3 <3
Oda: ohhhhmmm.. *doesnt care* <3
Katie: ^##^ zzz.. *wakes up* mmmm.. *smiles* awwww.. <3
(Yup!)
Mom: where is he?
Toshiaki: h.. He... He's inside my ass! >##<<3 *worried what she will say*
(Now she does! xD)
Kate: ^^ <3 *finishing*
(They go and see her mom! And find out everything! xD <3)
Aimi: *follows close by*
Chinuri: >##< zzzzz.. Ohhh.. <3
Suzume: *wakes up and yawns* ^o^ morning Whisp! Mmm.. <3

jason:..^^ *smiles* dont be <3 *and without further ado jason deftly places his fingers in the same formation on her eye and removes saki's left eye*......*after she finish's screaming in pain he use's his chakra to fuse the retina of the rinnegan eye to hers and push's nagato's rinnegan into her left eye*......
chris:..^^ aww ok then! <3 *arrives at the house and he opens the door* <3
tails:..^#^ mmmm <3 *relaxeing against his lovers hot wet folds unaware but starting to feel uncomfitable now as he is waist deep inside her* <3
konton:..>=3 *goes harder* <3
ace: ^##^ mm zzz *sleeps softly his member still inside her as she lays on his chest. ace was never a morning person and often slept in and so she just sat there atop of him admireing him in his sleep* <3
(yush! <3)
chico:..^##^ mm zzz *asleep sucking his thumb. his shruken self burried deep inside his lover* <3
(XD i wonder what her reaction will be? <3)
lucario:..^^ *finishing his as well* <3 (lol oh yeah! <3 :3)
tamashi:...*the corridor continues getting longer and tamashi stops*..ok this is getting us nowhere....
kenshi:..>##< mmmphhhh <3 *sinking in further and further as she sleeps her dreaming sexully of him causeing her dragon tail to wag and the odd smile to cross her face* <3
whisp:.huh? *wakes up* ^##^ hehe morning! <3 :3

Saki: argggggghhhh.. >.< *absolute pain but gritting her teeth and clenching her fist on the handle on her sword she puts all her faith and trust in the man she loves*
Hana: ^^ so what do you want for your tea? <3 chicken, fish..
Yui and Isumo: umm.. Chicken! ^^
Ember: mmmmmm.. <3
Oda: ohhhmmmmm.. <3
Katie: he's so sweet! ^^ <3
(:3 and Tsuneo might come and wake them up! <3)
Mom: o.o what do you mean son? *not sure what to say*
Toshiaki: w.. We found this rock and he srunk.. >##< and he was happy! Wanting to go in me.. <3 and I love him sooo much!! I want him to be happy so we did it! <3
(xD <3)
Kate: ^^ I'm thinking we should visit my mom today! <3 I think she should see her grand kids! <3
Aimi: nope!
Chinuri: ohhh... Zzzzzz.. <3 >##<
Suzume: s.. Shall we let you out? Wash and get breakfast? <3 >##<

jason:...*finish's the left eye*...im sorry to say..but that was only the left eye...we still have the right to do...*repeates the process on the other eye* <3
chris: ^^ then chicken it is! <3
tails:...huh? *now his arms are in and he is nearly shoulder deep* O##O ember!!!!! <3
ace:..^##^ mmm zzz *breathing softly* (XD yush! <3)
chico:..^##^ mmm zzzzz <3
(lol i hope she figures it out lol <3)
lucario:..O.O...y..you sure? <3..i..i mean after last time? *looks away*
tamashi:... *turns around and the door is gone*........
kenshi:..>##< mmmphhhh!! *practicly drinking her dragon juices to prevent himself from drowning in them* <3
whisp:.:3 can me make you happy again before i go out? <3 pwease? <3

Saki: *nods before he does* agghhhhhhh.. >.< *screaming, gritting her teeth hard and the handle of her sword tightly* <3
Hana: ok ^^ *goes to the kitchen to start making dinner* <3
Yui and Isumo: ^^
Ember: yes Hun? <3
Oda: Mmmm.. <3
Katie: ^^ I love him so! <3
Mom: so he's in your bum? >.>
Toshiaki: y.. Yeah.. >##<
Mom: well he'll have to come out soon! It's bed time and he should be safer here! Not trying to burst your bubble! I'm just looking out for you! And don't say the word ass! It's rude!
Toshiaki: oww.. Ok mommy! Sorry! >##<
Kate: I know.. <3 maybe she's changed! I have to give her a chance! *taking his paw* if anything happens we will come home! I promise!
Aimi: what do we do?
Chinuri: ohh... Zzzzzz.. <3 >##<
Suzume: o.. Ok my love! <3

jason:....*carefully finish's the procedure*..there..you now have your brothers eyes....and the power of the rinnegan...>.>...*mixed minds on the subject. giving such power to someone is something he dosent like to do becuse the only person you can truely trust with power is yourself. however this is the person he loves the most and he trusts her with his life he knows she will use them well* <3
chris: ^^ would you like some help hana? <3
tails:..O##O..you know what! >##< *only head left outside embers pussy as she loveing squeezes his body massageing him with her dragon slit not intending to pull him any deeper but knowing how good he feels in there cant bare to live without him at least mostly in her* <3
konton: *stops wiggleing* >=3 <3
ace: ^##^ mm zzz..k..katie..*dreaming loveing thoughts of her while she sits there straddleing his waist both of them naked with his member burried inside of her slit* <3 (time for tsuneo? :3 <3)
chico:..^##^ mmm zzzz..s..seme.....so good to me mmm zzz <3 *smileing and happily dreaming of toshiaki and all the good things he does for him*<3
lucario:..:3 *smiles* ok *squeezes her hand with his paw* ^^ <3 i trust you and i dont like to hold grudges! e..e..even if she did try to hurt you that time. *remembers when he was a riolu and she found out about them and tried to disciplin kate and riolu jumped at her and knocked her over to protect kate*
tamashi:...i guess we have no choice but to try some of this side doors.....
kenshi:..>##< *still trapped and the feeling of her rider, and lover inside her makes her sleep easy and more peacefully then ever before* *the next day* (ok back to action! <3)
whisp:..:3 yay! ^#^ hehe for you! <3 *starts fluttering his wings and fairy dust starts to sprinkle around inside her as his wings tickle her in her most sensitive eroginus zones* <3

Saki: *letting the pain flow and her new eyes water blood, she hugs him tightly* thank you! <3 *cuddling close to him, sensing his feeling* I promise I will be honourable with this power! *smiles* you have my word! *kisses him* <3
Hana: sure! ^^ more hands make light work! <3
Yui and Isumo: *go to play* ^^
Ember: really? <3
Oda: owww.. >=3 <3
Katie: awww.. <3 ^#^
Tsuneo: *runs in* morning momma pappa! ^^
Mom: ok I'll come tuck you both in soon! Tidy up Toshiaki!
Toshiaki: ok... *mom leaves*
Kate: it will be fine! Maybe we will find out why! I'm sure she had her reasons! <3 ^^
Aimi: yeah..
Chinuri: *wakes up* *yawns* morning! <3 mmmm..
(Yay!!)
Suzume: ohhhhh.. >##< <3 ohhh..