Digiartists' Domain Community!
Like anyone's here, but... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Like anyone's here, but... (/showthread.php?tid=11815)

Like anyone's here, but... - Bee - 09-03-2012

Hey, I'm your gun-toting mod. You might know me, you might not. Doesn't really matter to me.

Come 3am CST, I will be gone for a week. Why? I'm engaged to a former member of this site, Tigerlily. Some of you may remember her, some of you may enjoy her art, some of you may wonder where she's been as of lately.

I'll be happy to fill in the blanks. She's 23, autistic, and lives at home. I turned her on to Secondlife where she made many friends and even started doign commissions. Her brother then decided she was "addicted to the internet" and cut it off. He wants her to interact with others, yet cuts off her internet, and in the same breath, fills her full of fear of the outside world, saying people will rape her, or murder her, or rob her, or any combination of the above.

His bullshit doesn't end there, oh no. He says I only want to fuck her, that as soon as I have sex with her I'll leave her, that I'll get her pregnant and leave her, and when she mentions the fact we're engaged, he says I'll only divorce her because 50% of marriages end in divorce. He's married as well...so what side of the 50% is he on?

She's tired of it, and so am I. So I'm going out to California to get her and bring her back to Texas.

Tonight.

There's more to it, such as her family withholding her personal documents, her brother withholding her atm card, keeping her from using the social security she gets for her autism, the three of which are felonies. There's concerns that a power of attorney may be present, but we found out that's just as easily revoked by her.

So yes, an epic shit storm is on the horizon.

You tell the curs that the law's coming.

You tell them I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me.

RE: Like anyone's here, but... - UnknownH - 09-03-2012

Well. That's something right there. If you need help, We'd like to help I'm sure. Hope everything comes out well.

RE: Like anyone's here, but... - Flo-Flo Chique - 09-05-2012

That sounds awful! I hope all goes well for you!

If I could help, I would but unfortunately I live in Canada (not saying I don't like it here, I love it here) and am quite too young to be travelling on my own.

RE: Like anyone's here, but... - Takatofan1986 - 09-10-2012

I just now found this but im wondering, are you back? How did it go?

RE: Like anyone's here, but... - Chaotic Phoenix - 09-10-2012

I don't think he's back yet, but may be in a few days with tomorrow being a full week since the original post.

I'm still hoping for the best for those two, also I wish I could definitely help tho sadly I can't do anything unless I had Jumper powers -.-' lol... or a car >.>' Hope to hear the aftermath when you return Cowboy.

RE: Like anyone's here, but... - Bee - 09-10-2012

Coming in semi live via android.

Things didn't necessarily go as planned. She's not coming back with me....not yet, at least. Proved advantageous to slow things down a bit. Misinformation was had, problems arose, but in the end, peace was made and progress as well. Could have been worse. Least I wasn't arrested. Anyways I'm rolling back out tomorrow. Got a few pictures of us....not many of which are PG13....and no I WON'T show you those pictures.

Anyways I'm heading back tomorrow at 2pm. Another long ride....then I got to get serious about being an adult to prove I'll be a good mate for her.

RE: Like anyone's here, but... - UnknownH - 09-11-2012

Well, that's pretty good. Not the best but close enough for now.

RE: Like anyone's here, but... - Wisemon - 09-19-2012

Good luck with that. Just use the naysayers as incentive to do the right thing in the long run.