Digiartists' Domain Community!
April Fools! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: April Fools! (/showthread.php?tid=11736)

April Fools! - Takatofan1986 - 04-02-2012

What's the best April fools that you have had played on you/did to someone else/heard of?

Ten years ago today, there was an awesome Fandub site, called "F.E.T.'s digi Fandub site" (FET = Floppy Eared Terriermon) and he had besides the fandubs (which there really wernt that many...) He would occasionally put on the site a few tamers raws, and this is where i saw my first raw eps, of anything actually. Anyway on this day, not even thinking about it being April 1st, I went to the site, and it said that there had been too much bandwidth issues, and he had to shutdown. Hidden in the message was a link to new site that had all the tamers eps (If i remember correctly, at least most of them) But i remember being really fooled at the time XD

(That same day I had someone tell me they love me and take advantage of me... just thought id throw that in there... just needed to vent that out...)

I remember back in the 90s, our local newspaper had a huge front page add about locusts, and they were saying things like they were eating peoples marajuana plants, and that, "If you are worried about your marajuana plant, please call the sharrif's office at..." it was really funny XD

Last year, a site said it was just announced that they were redoing all of adventure, more story, original voice actors, then probably 02 and tamers. I didnt find it untill a week after, so i totally bought it >.>

Any other funny stories?

RE: April Fools! - UnknownH - 04-02-2012

http://aprilfoolsdayontheweb.com/2012.html
This is where I find all the best jokes.

RE: April Fools! - SnK - 04-02-2012

I just slept the entire April 1st away.
BTW, something tells me that FET fandub site's owner is my current Commission client.

RE: April Fools! - Takatofan1986 - 04-02-2012

Thats awesome XD I tried finding his site but it looks like it doesnt exist anymore. Last time i remember seeing it was when savers was new

RE: April Fools! - Shadowknight - 04-02-2012

One I really wanna try, you take a packet of Ramen stuff, or one of thsoe soup cubes, you take apart a shower head and stick it in there, then you play the waiting game. Can also be done with cool-aid or any other powder beverage.

RE: April Fools! - Venin - 04-03-2012

You sic a flying coffee pot on an unexpecting returning forum poster, like me.

Coffee: DRINK ME!

Venin: GO AWAAAAAAYY!! YOU HAVE NO FLAVOOOOORRRRRRR!!......by the way, hi, I'm back, I must run for my addictive life now....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Seriously though, drop some coffee off a roof on a guy after telling the guy to evacuate the house because there's a fire or something. It's more of a prank, sure, but it gets the same result....a laugh.

RE: April Fools! - Shadowknight - 04-04-2012

Flying coffee pots? Dangit DMX have you been playing with the matter reanimator again?

Toaster: Bark bark! *Jumping around like a dog*

RE: April Fools! - Venin - 04-04-2012

Speaking of folks I haven't seen it over a year, where is DMX? I assumed there would be a bit more activity here, though I was greeted by very little upon my return here. By the way, speaking of greeted upon return, hi Shadow, 'tis been over a year, has it not? That is all and now....THE COFFEE RETURNS!! AAAHHHHHH!!! *runs to the hills*

RE: April Fools! - Shadowknight - 04-05-2012

Hold on I got it, HITSUSHADOKEN! *Fires a beam at the coffee pot, blowing a hole clean through the moon as he does* No kill like overkill. Yeah has been awhile, I still chat with DMX and he hops on here every now and then, uploading some stories and stuff. But yeah activity's kinda down on the site so mostly just the diehards still here.

RE: April Fools! - Venin - 04-05-2012

Ahh....freedom *sips beer* oh sweet drunken glory! Yeah, I noticed, probably because of the end of the season...still, doesn't mean that was the sole purpose of this site. I was kinda worried when so few folks saw that I had returned, cuz I knew so much more than 2 or 3. Noticed a few new folks and some others that were more active than I remember them to be, i.e CloneWarrior, she was quite happy to see me...and I FINALLY got her request done after over a year's delay...Maybe I'll catch DMX sooner or later, but if I don't, would you mind letting him know I'm back? I'm feeling pretty lonely with so few active members that I would recognize...still, it's good to be back, even if things aren't at there finest...I'm optimisitic, though.