Digiartists' Domain Community!
Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) (/showthread.php?tid=11267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 01-27-2012

"Will I know? I'd love to see you try." Alex then began to undress the prince, and to Zaph's embaressment, he could feel something hard and long touching his bare ass. Zero was getting turned on by the sight of the prince like this. When Zaph was finally naked before the wizard and the orcs, he would feel Zero's masterful hands stroke and rub his body, focusing on his ass and dick. His skilled digits would send powerful bolts of pleasure through his body...

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 01-28-2012

"No...damn it...get off..." Zaph said weakly as he was stripped bare, his shirt now cut open on the front and his torn pants and loin cloth pooling around his ankles. He tried to escape the touch of what Zaph knew to be Zero's dick, but was still too weak and chained up to do much about it. HE shivered and groaned then as he felt Zero's skilled hands begin stroking and rubbing his body, moving down his body to his ass and finally his cock, which had become erect during the sensual massage.

Zaph was blushing hard, doing his best to bite back his moans as his body trembled under Zero's fingers. "St-Stop...you pervert..." He managed to say, his ears drooping as Zero continued.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 01-28-2012

"No..." Zero replied, before the sound of something unzipping was heard. Zaph felt something hard slap his ass....Zero's cock. His cock, stronger and bigger than the prince's, which the potion had shrunk into a measly three inches. He began to rub it against the boy's ass, and it would feel amazing for the young slave. The Orcs watched, and drool fell from their lips as they revealed their large, green dicks, and jerked themselves off in front of Zaph.

Zaph shivered when he felt Zero's cock slap against his taught virgin ass. "Dont...even think about it!" He yelled desperately, trying to avoid what was coming. He released a few breathy pants when Zero began to rub his cock against the prince's ass. He blushed hard and tried to look away when he noticed what the orcs were doing.

"Think about what?" Zero teased, licking Zaph's ass and touching his dick, the orcs loudly panting as they watched the prince being pleasured. "Say it, or I won't know what not to do..."

"D-Dont! Ahhh!" Zaph panted and moaned as his ass was licked and pleasured. His cock was hard and throbbing in Zero's hand. "Dont t-touch me! St-stop licking me!" He panted desperately, his intense blush growing even more as he watched the orcs masturbate.

"Okay. I won't touch or lick you anymore...But I will fuck you!" He roared, ramming his hard cock into Zaph's ass, moaning loudly. "Fuck! Its tighter than I ever imagined! Its so perfect, my love!" he panted, fucking his bitch.

((Salem rats))

"No! Do-Ahhh!" The prince screamed as his virgin ass was penetrated. His mid was awash with pleasure and pain he had never experienced, and thanks to the potion, the pleasure quickly swallowed him completely. He moaned loudly, arching his back against Zero, straining in his chains. His cock, even shrunk as it was, had swollen impressively in his arousal and was now leaking precum steadily. He cried out and twitched, each thrust plunging him into a world of sensual domination. His blushing face was not complete with drooling mouth and unfocused eyes as he moaned and wiggled lustingly.

Alex grabbed his lover, placing his hands on the boy's nipples as he rammed into him. For years his fantasy grew, for years he planned for this one moment...It all became worth it. Everything. He could die at this second, and he would have thought it all worth it... "I love you, my Princess! My Queen!" He moaned loudly, losing control and filling the room with the sound of their love making.

The boy couldnt respond, too overwhelmed by the mind numbing pleasure. His nipples were hard in his husband's hands, and his ass tightened with each thrust. He release more lust filled moans, his mouth open as his eyes rolled back. He shot his cum into the air, splashing it on the stones in front of him. His trembling body twitched each time Zero touched him, from his round, preganant looking belly, to his new plump ass and wide hips.