Digiartists' Domain Community!
Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) (/showthread.php?tid=11267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 03-29-2012

Zero was in one of the barracks of the elven army. He was fucking the captain of a platoon of elven warriors. Zero looked down, and saw said platoon, all of who had been fucked on broken, like Fhy. He then looked at their captain and slapped his ass. "Who's a little cock loving slut?" he whispered.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 03-29-2012

The elf captain moaned loudly, tears streaming from his eyes as he was fucked into submission. His cries of protest slowly became moans of desire and when Zero asked his question, the answer he got was, "I am! I am master!"

Zero pulled the elf captain into a kiss, before cumming inside him. He allowed the slave to fall to the ground, along with the other elf boys he had just fucked. He walked out of the room, naked, and opened the door to another barracks, where he found three Orcs fucking a dozen or so elf soldiers, most, if not all broken already.

One of the orcs, who was fucking the captain of these elf warriors, made his bitch turn and look at the wizard. "Elf bitches love orc cock? No more caring about elf pussy? Want orc cock more, right?" He asked, in his broken, simple english.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 03-29-2012

The elf the orc was fucking, with long silver hair and pale blue eyes, released sounds of pleasure with each thrust. "Ahh, no, only want...want cock!" the elf moaned, on the verge of another orgasm. "So...so much...Its so big!" Another boy that was being fucked moaned.

Zero smiled at the work of him and his men, before looked at the clock. It would be right about now, Zaph would walk into the barracks, brought here by a letter Zero had left. "I can't wait until the prince sees what's happened to the kingdom's 'best' warriors."

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 03-31-2012

Zaph walked in right on time, and gasped at what he saw. "Ohhh, this cant be happening." He mumbled to himself. He wasnt so much distraught by his people, though the sight of them sent chills down his back, but by the danger that Zero was putting himself in. "Master!" Zaph said when he found Zero. "Master, you cant do this! If you do, uncle will notice, he will kill you!"

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 04-03-2012

"Oh, I want him to try. Tonight, your father falls, and tonight, your uncle becomes mine. Tonight, your kingdom becomes mine!" Zero chuckle, grinning ear to ear. "Now then, prince Zaph, come and give me a kiss. Show these knights their true prince."

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 04-03-2012

Zaph blushed a little but did as instructed, going to Zero's side and hugging him lightly and seductively as he reached up to kiss his master's lips. The broken knights watched on as the orcs fucked them, many coming at the sight of Zaph giving himself to Zero.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 04-07-2012

Zero kissed back, before looking at the soldiers. "Soon, I shall overthrow your eleven king, and I and my army will rule over your people with an iron fist! You will be our slaves, meant only for pleasure. Your prince and king, will become my sluts." The wizard turned and saw Titanus, fucking a small elf boy.

"What say you we go and bring the king down now?" Zero asked the Orc, who nodded, smiling, before both looked at Zaph for his reaction.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 04-07-2012

The squire on Titanis's cock squealed and came again as the orc plowed into his trembling body. Zaph's ears drooped and he became sullen but said nothing. He knew he couldnt stand against his master, knew that there was nothing he could say or do that would stop this. He had failed his people and betrayed his father, and he shed a few tears for them, but remained at his master's side.