Digiartists' Domain Community!
Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) (/showthread.php?tid=11267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 03-13-2012

Zero laughed as he laid on Zaph's bed, eating a plate of food meant for the prince and his 'princess.' He chewed on the bread as he looked at the prince, suspended in the air by several black, leather straps. The elf was in a bondage gear, with a ball gag in his mouth, and his arms forced behind his back by more black leather. "How do you feel, Zaph?" He asked, using a spell to tickle the elf's free, uncovered dick.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 03-13-2012

Zaph panted and moaned into his drooling ball gag, a light blush coloring his ever young face as his hard dick bobbed up and down as it was tickled. His nipples were hard, he felt electric pleasure wherever his bare skin touched the restraining leather, and the feeling of helplessness before his master, though terrifying in its own way, was beyond erotic to the young boy elf. He humped and moved his hips, straining against the leather as he was pleasure tortured by the soft tickle of the magic.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 03-16-2012

The wizard laughed, drinking a fine wine, before there was suddenly a knocking at the door. "Prince Zaph, do you require anything?" A maid asked. The evil wizard smiled and held up his hand, making the ball gag vanish as he walked over, and began to stroke Zaph's dick and ass, kissing his neck at the same time.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 03-16-2012

Zaph gasped and panted as the gag was removed, and moaned loudly when he felt his master's hand curl around his dick and begin stroking him. "Leave...Ohhh, leave us alone..." He called out, his ass tingling just from the touch of his masters hand as he stroked his firm, soft rear end. Each kiss made the boy moan with lust. "Master..." He whispered desperately, his cock leaking a steady stream of precum."

"I-I'm sorry, sir?"

"I don't think she heard," Zero chuckled, licking his lover's neck. Before Zaph could realize it, he felt a piece of string wrapped around his dick, and he saw Zero's evil smile. "No cumming. Not yet," he said, before he moved behind Zaph and began to pepper his ass with kisses, followed with the occasional spank.

"Master," He panted hotly as his neck was licked. But then he felt the string loop around his dick and tighten, stopping even his precum. "Nooo..." He moaned in despair, his head already feeling light from all that he had already been given. Each kiss that landed on his soft cheeks made the boy blush and feel a tingling, empty sensation inside his ass. "Go away maid!" He yelled when he could catch his breath, gasping loudly when he felt his ass get smacked. "Fuck me, please fuck me master. Fuck my naughty slut ass!" The boy begged, his body shaking as the treatment continued.

The maid stared at the door, before leaving, passing by Zaph's uncle, who saw her worried face. Zero smiled and with mock elegance said, "Your wish is my command." He the grabbed Zaph's hips and shoved his cock up the boy's ass, spanking it as he began to fuck him, the string preventing pre cum and sperm from escaping.

((So, how shall we break the uncle? Easily, like Zaph? Or harder to break, like his papa?))

OOC: I think he should be the hardest to break, since he isnt under the affects of a love potion. He should be the one that undergoes the most amount of pleasure torture, and it should take a few to make him break, and he probably wont break all at once. Hes the fighter, so feel free to use tentacle monsters, gang rape, powerful drugs, and all sorts of awesome nastiness to make him break.

IC:
Valvus saw the made and took a listen for himself, but quickly smirked and left when he heard the sounds of intercourse in the room. He didnt want to disrupt his nephew from recieving his reward from the human. At least, that was what he thought.

Zaph moaned loudly and rocked his hips as much as his bound body would allow him as his master thrust deeply into his tight elven ass. "Master!" He moaned, drooling a bit as he was fucked, his eyes rolling back as the pleasure built and built. "L-Let me cum!" He begged, the pleasure almost becoming painful as his release was held back.

((Gotcha))

But in reality, Zero was taking his reward for breaking the prince. "Not! YET!" The wizard moaned and panted, slapping his bitch's ass, while moaning loudly. He soon came, filling his little Zaph's ass with cum, but even then, he refused to be merciful. "I'll let you cum....If you call your father and uncle bigger sluts for cock than you."

OOC: Its a bit late already, so Im going to call it a night. Good night Z

IC:

Zaph whimpered and moaned, his tight ass being pounded and yet he was unable to release his pleasure. Then he felt the warmth of Zero's seed shoot into him, and he cried out and arched his back, trying to orgasm, but unable to. He was about to begin begging when he heard Alex's condition. "Anything! Father and uncle are complete sluts, they make me look normal! All they do is suck cock and beg for fucking!"