Digiartists' Domain Community!
Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) (/showthread.php?tid=11267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 02-17-2012

When the king arrived, he found five orcs, chained to the wall, with the leader in the center. The lead Orc perfectly resembled the one from the king's dream...To his muscular body, to his large size...His only clothes was a simple loincloth, and if the king stared at it enough, he could see the tip of the green cock peaking from under it. "Talking not good. You king?" The Orc asked.

----------------

Zero shoved his cock into his slave and fucked him hard and fast, moaning with each rhythmic thrust, slapping the elf's tight ass as he slowly began to go faster.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 02-17-2012

The king couldnt believe it. There he was, that horrible, beautiful orc! He couldnt believe it and had to concentrate to not reveal his emotions. "I am." He said, walking towards the orc, but staying out of reach. "Why have you come to my lands orc? Do you seek death?"

The Orc looked at the king, before making some grunts at his fellow orcs. To the king's shock, the orc ripped an arm from bondage, ripping off a brick from the wall. But that wasn't the worst part. The Orc began to jerk himself off, right in front of the king. "Gonna fuck your ass, king. Cum in your throat, bitch," he moaned, stroking his fat, green cock in front of the king.

OOC: The king is going to be harder to break than the prince right? I want him to put up a fight before giving in since he is more powerful.

IC: The King backed away and drew his sword, but to his surprise the orc didnt attack. Instead it began to masturbate and say dirty things to him. The King was momentarily entranced by the huge cock, and a sudden desire to lick and please it, but he quickly shook himself out of it. "G-Guards! Restrain this orc!" He ordered. "D-Do not harm it!" He added uncontrollably.

((He will, yes. Also, I edited my above post))

The guards ran towards the beast, who pulled his hand off of his cock and pushed one of them away, making the elf man shudder in disgust. The Orc held up its freed arm as a sign of surrender, though it still looked at the king, licking its lips, undressing him with his eyes.

((Shall the Orc rape him now, or later? I don't mean break, just have sex.))

OOC: Either we can wait until Zero tries to take over and throws the king to the orc, or the orc can try now, though unless he escapes with the king he wont be able to keep him due to all the guards.

IC: The king shuddered, seemingly out of disgust, but it was actually out of secret lust. He was glad he was wearing his armor, that way his slight erection wasnt visible. He would turn to leave then, and head to breakfast. The mornings events had shaken him so much that he forgot all about the diviner.

((I was thinking, and feel free to reject the idea, that the other Orcs free themselves and knock out the guards and lock the room. The Orc rapes the king, but after he cums inside, lets him go, and all the Orcs injure themselves and clean up the king. By the time the guards wake back up, they find the Orcs injured, and unconscious, with the king standing over them))

OOC: That works.:)

((Then the king can go the entire day with knowledge of what happened. That night, he tries having sex with his Queen, only to fail in getting his mind off his Orc. The two sleep, without having sex, and in the middle of the night, the King grabs one of his Queen's dresses and returns to the Orc, ready to be taken?))

Suddenly the Orcs attacked. With speed, grace, and skill that the elf guards did not expect, the Orcs freed themselves, either through picking the locks, or sheer strength. In the confusion, each guard was knocked out, with a quick punch or knee to the gut. The lead Orc charged at the king, and in one quick movement, made a move to disarm him as his soldiers already moved around the two to close the door.

OOC: Thats too easy, I want to king to be a challenge. Maybe after Zero takes over and hands the king over to the orc for further treatment, then at some point he will break, but I want the king to be the one that resists, either him or his brother. I want to play a resistance/domination role with the king or the kings brother, so that things stay interesting.

The king turned around in time to see the orcs charge, and had his sword most of the way out of his scabbard before he felt a heavy green hand grab his and stop him from drawing the blade. The King gathered his strength to cast a spell as the orc held him arm down.