Digiartists' Domain Community!
Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) (/showthread.php?tid=11267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 02-15-2012

Alex turned back to normal and suddenly kissed his lover. When the kiss was broken, he turned and looked at the window, to the setting sun. "Night is coming. Give this to your father before you sleep tonight. You can pour it into a cup of tea and it will dissolve in it. Once he drinks the tea, he'll be infected by the love potion, and when he sleeps, he will begin to fall in love with the Orc he never met," the wizard explained, creating the love potion, and producing a cup of tea in his other hand, pouring the potion into it.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 02-15-2012

"Oh master...do we have to do this?" Zaph asked sadly. But he wouldnt disobey his master's direct order, and would leave the room, telling Alex to transform back incase anyone came in. He would be gone for two hours before returning. "It is done. It took awhile, father wanted a full recounting of my adventure...I never had to make up so much in my life! Any way, he drank the tea...and the potion."

"Yes. We do. Argue with me again, and I'll take a much more violent route of conquest, slave!"

When Zaph returned, Zero happily kissed his slave and they fell onto their bed together. The Wizard gave his slaves many rewards that night...

((Timeskip?))

OOC: OK

The next morning Zaph awoke, wrapped in his master's arms. He moaned, feeling Zero still deep within him. He began to gyrate his butt, moaning like a slut as he tried to fuck himself against his unconscious master.

The king had had a strange, even somewhat horrible dream. In it, he saw himself, trapped in a castle, and to his horror, he was wearing a gown. A dark purple gown, and makeup to suit it. He remembered seeing himself staring out a window as the door to the locked room opened.

An evil, vile monster had imprisoned him there. It whispered lies and insults at the king, slapping his face as he tried to resist. The creature hated and treated him like trash...That's when a savior arrived. The door opened again, revealing a mighty sight. An Orc, wielding a mighty axe, naked as the day he was born. The Orc killed the vile monster, and to the king's horror, kissed his crossdressing self passionately.

He was forced to watch, slowly, and in great detail, himself making love to the Orc, screaming I love yous to it and sharing wet kisses. The body of the monster, his wife, on the ground. When he awoke from the dream, he looked down to see his dick harder than ever before, with stains of cum on the bed. The wet dream had made him cum. The sight of that orc making love to him had made him cum harder than his Queen ever did....

---------

Zero moaned and stroked Zaph's body. "Hello, my dear," he said, revealing he was awake.

"Master...fuck me..." He moaned lustfully, pushing against his master, trying to thrust in deeper. His warm, trembling body curled against Zero's, the elf sensually flexing against his master, his ass holding his master tightly.

-----------

The king knew something was wrong the moment he awoke. The dream he has was completely unnatural, he decided, no matter how it made him feel. He loved his wife, he had loved her until that night, and he hated orcs! He hated orcs up until that night. So he decided he would go to the diviner after breakfast and have him find out what was making this happen.

"Hmm?" Zero chuckled, embracing his slave and kiss his forehead. "I don't know...Maybe my slave needs to go put on one of the Princess' outfits before I let him feel my cock in his tight little ass..."

-------------

The king was stopped though, by a pair of guards. "Sir! Several Orcs were found at the castle outskirts! They surrendered when we found them and we are not transporting them to the prison. One of them says he would like to talk to you...i-in private, sir," the elf said.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 02-16-2012

"Oh master, why bother?" The horny elf boy moaned. "After all, your just going to take it off again." He continued shaking and moving his ass, trying to coax Zero to fuck him. "Please master, im yours,, you promised..."

OCC: Oops, forgot the Kings part. His Safety word will be Yellow crown

IC: King Velshan felt a lump build up in his throat. "Orcs?" He said weakly, before shaking himself back into his role as king. "Take them to the holding cells, dont harm any of them!" He ordered more harshly than he had meant to. He felt a longing, an intense desire to see if the orcs...if among them was his orc. But he decided to go to the Diviner first. He was strong willed and powerful, unlike his son, he could withstand his baser instincts.

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 02-16-2012

"Hmmm....Very well, my sweet," Zero chuckled, embracing his lover and forcing his rod into the young prince's ass. "Ahh....So tight..." he whispered into Zaph's ear, before gently biting and nibbling on it, his hands pinching the prince's nipples.

-------------

"Yes, sir!" The two said, as another soldier rushed in. "S-sirs! The lead Orc is being impatient. He demands the King's presence now! He broke a guard's arm and knocked another one out already!"

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 02-16-2012

"Fine!" The king almost yelled. "But have it restrained and properly bound before I enter, or can I not trust my men with even that?" He said before leaving to get dressed. He wore his armor and steel crown, he intended to meet this orc as a warrior.

-----------------

Zaphrian moaned and wiggled his ass,loving the feeling of his master stirring him up. "Ahh, master.." The boy moaned lustfully as his nipples were pinched and his long ear nibbled. His small cock was already fully erect and throbbing with pleasure.