Digiartists' Domain Community!
Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) (/showthread.php?tid=11267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - MasterZero - 02-11-2012

As soon as Zaph did, he felt the end of the hose being shoved up his large ass. The machine churned and shook, and he would feel the hot, endless cum being pumped into his butt as Zero sat in front of Zaph and pointed at his unerect cock, which had died down due to his anger. "Please me, as you're filled."

RE: Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero) - D.mise - 02-11-2012

"Ahhh, uhhhh!" Zaph moaned as the hot cum poured into his ass. He looked at the cock before him and kissed like a lover before he began to suck and lick it. All the while his body trembled as his ass was filled and his stomach slowly swelled.

"Feel that cock? Like it? Feel that cum? Do you love it?" Zero whispered. He suddenly pulled away and stood up, leaving his slave on the ground, being filled with cum up his ass. "I'll be back soon. Enjoy your punishment for pissing me off, slave," he said, walking away, naked.

"Ahhh, n-no....dont...dont go..." The elf boy whimpered as he lay on the ground, being filled up. Eventiually he would become so full that the hose would pop right out of his ass and spray him with cum, but by that time he would be too pregnant looking to care, moaning and holding his swollen stomach.

When Zero returned, he found his pregnant looking slave on the ground, getting covered by endless cum. He moved his hand, and the machine stopped, and he looked down at his pregnant boy, who reeked of human sperm. "Now then, how do you feel, my little bitch?"

Zaph only groaned in response, his hands softly stroking his full stomach. "Mas-Master..." He moaned softly, his ass leaking cum, his whole body covered in it.

Zero cast a spell on his slave, and the elf's fat belly glowed, before it began to shrank, melting into his body, causing his ass to grow once more, and the wizard's cock jumped at the sight of the boy's bubble butt. "Remember, Zaph. I own you. Your elf pride. Your love of your family. Your right to rule your kingdom, is all gone, you little bitch. Your only purpose in life is to be my slave. Understand?" He asked, the still cum covered boy.

Zaph moaned and came as his stomach shrank and his ass grew. He was panting hard when Zero asked if he understood. Zaph groaned and nodded, his hands still on his now flat belly.

"Good boy. Now then," Zero whistled suddenly, and Zaph could hear thundering footsteps. He was shocked to see an orc, big even by normal Orc standards, with jade green skin, and a line of sharp teeth. He looked down at the elf, and just by looking at him, the elf couldn't help but think he was a moron. He also smelled a rather...pungent odor around him, smelling of sweat and sperm.

"This is Titanus. The Leader of the Orcs, and a friend of mine. Why your elf teachers may say Orcs are dumb creatures, Titanus is actually rather smart, even if he can't speak our language." The Orc nodded, letting out a dull groan. "I plan on making your father fall in love with Titanus here, and become Queen of the Orcs."

"No..."Zaph whispered. "N-Not an o-orc...Have mercy master!" He begged weakly on the floor, too weak to move after his ordeal, and of course still covered from head to toe in cum. He was becoming more and more Zero's queen every moment, short of marrying him he nearly was.