Digiartists' Domain Community!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS! (/showthread.php?tid=11046)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! - Renafan - 12-25-2011

I'm on the east coast, and it is officially the day! So, now I can officially say it without looking like some sort of fool!....>.<

Sorry I don't have any special stories or anything like that. Suffice to say, Digimon is still near and dear to my heart.^_^ Always will be. And so are all of you. Anyway...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PS-Dorulumon's butt is awesome..XD Sorry, I've too much Mountain Dew.

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - SnK - 12-25-2011

(12-25-2011, 03:47 PM)Renafan Wrote: I'm on the east coast, and it is officially the day! So, now I can officially say it without looking like some sort of fool!....>.<

Sorry I don't have any special stories or anything like that. Suffice to say, Digimon is still near and dear to my heart.^_^ Always will be. And so are all of you. Anyway...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PS-Dorulumon's butt is awesome..XD Sorry, I've too much Mountain Dew.

Same to you as well. And a Happy New Year to you too~!

PS- Of course, the digital muscular drill-wolf's also quite a keeper. Mountain Dew or not >XD

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - Bee - 12-25-2011

Merry Christmas. As for me, Already know what I got, and really couldn't complain. M1 Garand AND a 1911? Really, Dad's been too kind this year. Really makes up for when things were bad.

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - Jay Darkfury - 12-26-2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Even though I don't like Christmas much, but oh well~

I've already received most of my gifts(which were from friends and such) and I really don't see why complaining. lol Got from necklaces to socks, and money...plus stuff.

It's kind of sad to be sick on Christmas though. I mean, won't be able to go to one of those boring family parties...already missing the interesting ones.

So, all of you MUST have a nice day! As in, you get it extra better to compensate for mines. :3 And happy new year~

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - AngelGatomon - 12-26-2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS ^^

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - BlackVeedramon - 12-26-2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS! My wallet is now empty, living of leftovers!

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - DragonMasterX - 12-26-2011

Merry christmas everyone. Hope you've had and/or having a great day!

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - Wisemon - 12-26-2011

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it! I spent the day cooking, exercising, and going to watch some football soon. I care less and less about presents, so okay day overall.

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - UnknownH - 12-26-2011

But you already got your present(s).

Merry Christmas to everyone here though. Hope it was good. I had a good day.

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! - Chaotic Phoenix - 12-27-2011

Though it's a day later, Merry Christmas to all! ^^ Here's all I could give for now... *Brings forward a bound green palmon with red vines/petals* I hope she is a good choice though she was tricky to catch...

MagmaPalmon: *Glares at CKM, struggling in her bindings.*