Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) (/showthread.php?tid=10660)

Pages: 1 2

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - UnknownH - 11-19-2011

Amazing Digimon Hunt! The Expert Hunter of the Shopping District.

This has that other kid with his Dobermon. What will that Super-Evo too?

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - SnK - 11-19-2011

And, Digimon from Wall Street.

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - UnknownH - 11-20-2011

Yes. That coin based Official FMD.

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - SnK - 11-20-2011

(11-20-2011, 02:50 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yes. That coin based Official FMD.

Yehehehep. Its original creator must be proud.

Anyhoo, can't help but overlook this episode with preview of the next episode.

An old face returns, as well as the first season's Digixros system in the form of X4.

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - UnknownH - 11-21-2011

I'd be really freaking happy.
Next ep we have Akari again, hooray!

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - BlackVeedramon - 11-22-2011

Filler episode with money mon sub is out... but hey Akari will be back, yes!

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - UnknownH - 11-22-2011

Here we go with another one. This'll teach me to do these in a quick enough time. heh heh

Anyway, opening Non sequitur or I guess sequitur behind, we start off at a shopping district. A cash register goes crazy and some kid is watching. And he Time Shifts! His Xros Loader is purple. We see some kind of coin-Mon running as Tagiru and Gumdramon chase him. But during that Tagiru trips. Taiki and Yuu tell him he doesn't need to be crazy but this is the first one they found in a while so he wants to find it. It ran into a dead end now Tagiru can get him. Until someone tells him not to. It's that kid. His name is Hideaki. A somewhat older sounding voice yells for Dobermon and it says yes sir. Surprise! He's a Hunter too. And caught. This kid is much different then the rest. He could even be older the the rest. Judging by the voice. Now he intros himself to Xros Heart.

Back at the store from the first minute, he's fixing that cash register for the old guy that was running it. He even gets a small payment for it. Xros Heart seems surprised. He actually didn't fix it, he just get the Zenimon (the coin) out of it since they love money. And he has a ton. 1 Zenimons and 5 Zenimons. I think the 1 Zenimon are named KoZenimon. The 5 Zenimons has holes in them like Yen. Of course the best part about this is that he kept getting getting these because he found them and pretends to fix everything so he keeps getting money. Even if Super Heroes do things for free, this is still a good idea. So he just needs to keep getting money because he doesn't just hunt Digimon for Hunting. Why is he just hunting for money? He wants to make a Takoyaki shop. Much like Davis, except this isn't the end of the show and we're not just figuring this out now. *cough* I stole that joke from Twitter. So he's 13 it seems so he has 7 years to build up the money before he turns 20 because that's when he wants to open it. And even farther, at 30, he wants to be McDonald's popular. World Wide. ...At least he has a dream and spirit.

Taiki tells him he should have a team so he asks Xros Heart if they want to work with him. 10% reward and they just have to let him use their digimon. 10% seems a bit low though. Taiki and Yuu won't do it but Tagiru is all over it. Of course. Anyway, here the two are chasing and getting a 5 Zenimon. Then a 1 Kozenimon to help an old lady. Then in the DigiQuartz, they find, not a Zenimon, but a Ganemon. He's currently looking like a 10 Zenimon. He's the one who works with the Zenimon and put them in a briefcase. But once he fell into the real world, they got out. So, with his help to find them faster, they'll get all of them and save the district. But not only does he get an evil grin but he ends his sentences with Gane. Since that means money.

They found a 5 Zenimon and catch it. But it gives Ganemon a 100 Yen coin which he eats. Then same thing with a 1 Kozenimon. But Gumdramon wonders what he's doing. More and more, until the guys are tired but Ganemon tells them they have to keep going. Although once Tagiru asks if he's gotten bigger, Ganemon says they should go rest in the human world. Which they do. And Hideaki really wants to make a Takoyaki shop. So, here we go again, with the broken registers. Taiki and Yuu see this and find a buttload of Zeni and Kozenimon. But why is there so many? Back in the Quartz, the other two see why. Ganemon keeps letting all of them out. He loves greed. And so, he gets the Zeni/Kozenimon to get him money, Which is a good physical representation of Greed. So, this Wonderful! plan of his is to give him more and more power. And he thinks this makes him just like Hideaki. But it doesn't. He wants money. All Hideaki wants to to make his Takoyaki stand. I agree. I don't need money it's self, I just need it for plans. Now Ganemon has the Zeni/Kozenimon spring money out of the registers and bring it to him. And like everything I've seen that absorbs or eats coin shaped objects, he grows and wants more. More Money! More Greeed! Wonderful! They even bring JPN dollars too. Now Ganemon grows Golden and can stops Dobermon. Now we'll just have to get Arresterdramon. But the briefcase blocks his punch and shoots Zeni/Kozenimon at Arresterdramon. That's a good briefcase. Then Shoutmon and Damemon show up with the standard Dynamic Entry! kick. But Ganemon now uses them as some sort of swarm attack. There's only one way to beat this. DigiXros! Arresterdramon. Dobermon. Xros Up. Now we have a X4B type digimon. And that's how they beat Ganemon and his briefcase.

Hideaki catches him then makes him give all the money he stole back. Including all the reward money he was given fixing things. Which makes Tagiru upset since all he is, is tired. But Hideaki isn't discouraged, he'll keep up at it. And if he finds a good job, he'll need Tagiru's help again. Which he does not want to do. Ha.

Digimon Intro Corner: Dobermon. Now to Xros it with Balistamon. To make BaliDobermon. Balistamon is a dog house. Next ep we have Taiki getting attacked by something that's targeting superstars. And what's more important, we have Akari! Oh, and that other guy I think. What's his name. This should be good.

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - SnK - 11-24-2011

Hideaki has big, big culinary ambitions. Heck, the boy might even want to give Colonel Sanders a run for his finger lickin' goodness moolah with his Takoyaki and the sauce. One could also consider Dobermon's "Yes, sir~!" a possible nod or homage to Saver's Gaomon, probably even more so to his Data Squad dub characterization who also responds with the same line to his partner's commands. Though unlike the punchy blue dog, Dobermon's almost entirely silent.

Ganemon is a Digimon from Wall Street with the way he manipulates Hideaki and Tagiru; similar to unscrupulous RL businessman.

Overall, another enjoyable episode. Though come Sunday, the most awaited episode with the anticipated return of Akari is just 72 hours away.

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - UnknownH - 11-25-2011

Hey, Takoyaki could be good. I'd eat there.

RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 8 (62) - BlackVeedramon - 12-01-2011

I won't, he would probably underpay his workers...