Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Vacation. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Digimon Vacation. (/showthread.php?tid=10659)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Digimon Vacation. - Shadowknight - 11-17-2011

Far in the center of the digital ocean lies a small island, it's known far and wide throughout the digital world as a paradise. A dream vacation for many when life becomes boring and they need some excitement. On the island lies a large hotel for the mon to stay at, along with numerous other buildings for shopping, sports, restaurants, or anything else they might require., including designated areas incase a few want to have a friendly match without damaging anything.

Let me be the first to welcome you, to digimon island.

Hopefully this'll breath some new life back into the ol' board. Simple enough premise, don't think I need to go into too much detail over it, our characters on vacation. Relaxing, swimsuits, having fun, swimsuits, hanging out, and did I mention swimsuits? So just post up your character, and we can start the sexy digi-ladies in swimsuits, er, I mean the RP. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Character:

Name:
Species:
Sex:
Appearance: (Pics welcome)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Orientation:
Digivolutions (if any): (Names and quick descriptions if necessary)

My characters:

Name: Slash
Species: Slashmon
Sex: Male
Appearance: A 4 foot tall white feline with black stripes across his back and spiraling up his tail.
Personality: Hyperactive, grows bored easily and often times wanders off in the middle of whatever's going on.
Short Bio: Leader, and founder, of a trio that hunts rogue digimon called the Guardian Angels.
Orientation: Straight
Digivolutions (if any): Champion: Fengalmon, a large white tiger with sharp green claws. Ultimate: Slashangemon, an armored angelic digimon, with steel wings and a pair of long broadswords on each of his arms.

Name: Lillith
Species: Blackgatomon
Sex: Female
Appearance: Lillith
Personality: A bit tomboyish she'd rather charge into a fight than sit back and relax.
Short Bio: She and Angel have been together for as long as either cares to remember, eventually joining with Slash to open their own hunters business with Lillith helping in the field.
Orientation: Bi
Digivolutions (if any):Ultimate: Ladydevimon, Ladydevimon

Name: Angel
Species: Gatomon
Appearance: Gatomon
Personality: A bit shy around anyone she doesn't know, very close to Lillith.
Short Bio: The final member of the Guardian Angels, she's not much of a fighter and prefers handling the business end of the business while Lillith and Slash handle the more physical parts.
Orientation: Bi
Digivolutions: Ultimate: Angewomon

RE: Digimon Vacation. - acejt - 12-31-2011

i want to join but as you know we are doing the mass effect RP so if its ok i am going to try both and seeing as though im your first other charcture is it ok to start.

charecture
name: Si
species:cyberdramon
sex:male
aperence:cyberdramon
personality:very colsed up around people not very social has got a soft side but not very good round people useally unless you get to know him.
short bio:lone digimon lost his tammer 10 years ago never got over it has isolated himself from opening up to people because of it. also is a vaccine type digimon
orientation:Bi
digivolutions:mega: justimon.

RE: Digimon Vacation. - BlackVeedramon - 12-31-2011

Character: Blackveedramon

Name: Blackveedramon
Species: Digimon
Appearance: http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexveedra2.shtml
Personality: Variable
Short Bio: He is a virus Digimon, but does not take that too seriously, not much is know about him.
Digivolutions (if any): None so far

Character:

Name: Mikemon
Species: Digimon
Appearance:

[Image: Mikemon_b.jpg]

Personality: Variable
Short Bio: She is a data type Digimon, and really likes to get what she wants.
Orientation: Bisexual
Digivolutions (if any): (Names and quick descriptions if necessary) None so far

RE: Digimon Vacation. - Chaotic Phoenix - 01-03-2012

I'll give this a try... I really need to get back into these to be honest...

Name: MechaFloramon
Species: Flower-Type Digimon
Appearance: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/DragonKnightMatt/My%20Artwork%202/MechaFloramonb.png
Personality: Always serious when it comes down to machine repairs and operations. Can sometimes be seen as a jerk at times around girls, but is generally a good guy.
Short Bio: MechaFloramon, now accepting his role as the Digidestened of Metal, is now doing what he can to live up to the reputation, but it wasn't always so. After losing his arm in a raid of Control Spire slaves, he was left for dead until Jacub found and managed to make a new digital arm for him. Even then he first denied any of the 'fateless titles' as he called them until he obtained his first ever Champion form, MetalBlossomon from Jacub's Digiegg of Metal. Since then he has been open to more possibilities than ever.
Digivolutions (if any): Champion Form: MetalBlossomon - Torso is still same green color but the vines have a more mettalic look to them, the once yellow petals now a dull grey color as is the darker grey core where his face is. Is still learning the benifits of this form as Jacub enabled it for him to obtain this form whenever he needed it by installing the Digiegg itself inside of MechaFloramon.

Name: MetalVeemon, a.k.a, 'Raven'
Species: Machine-Dragon Type
Appearance: A Veemon with glimmering silver short fur over where the blue is usually at, the white still the same but eyes are a light pink and claws an off black color.
Personality: Is really shy around other people aside from other Veemon types. Very meek and not very confident in her own abilities but takes pride in her singing ability.
Short Bio: Being ridiculed at how she looked in addition to how her voice was not rough like most Veemons but clear as crystal, she continued to move on to diffrent places to try and find her place of being, or rather someone to be with. Her greatest passion is to sing at the town concert hall where she is from so she practices whenever she can. Even though she does love to swim if she takes in too much water at once it could shut down her system momentarily like a drowning effect.
Orientation: Yuri, Possible Bi (Depends on situation)
Digivolutions (if any): Up till now she had not gained enough training to evolve to her Champion form LadyEx-Veemon, a slimmer not as muscular form with b-cup breasts and tight curves. It is also unknown if she can do it at all, but it is a possibility...

RE: Digimon Vacation. - Chaotic Phoenix - 01-05-2012

I guess this RP isn't starting any time soon I suppose... ':/

RE: Digimon Vacation. - Shadowknight - 01-05-2012

Well after almost a month and a half with no response I kinda stopped paying attention to it. Sorry all, moving, new games, christmas, new games, new years, new games, been a busy few weeks lol. Kay if everyone wants to you can go ahead and just write in your characters landing on the island and handle any introductions.

*Let the RP begin! *Bangs a gong, the shockwaves from which topple a few cities* meh, sure they weren't important ones.*

"Whoot vacation!" Slash shouted loudly as the ship they'd been riding for what seemed like years finally pulled up to the island, "Finally, thought we'd never arrive, been looking forward to this for so long." he bounced up and down excitedly.

"Ugh, you're like an in-training, can't you be calm for five seconds? We've barely been on the ship a week." Laying one one of the ships folding chairs and enjoying the sun was Lillith, enjoying the sun on her fur, Angel laying next to her and purring softly as she relaxed.

"Hey one week's like a year to me," Slash stuck his tongue out as he rushed towards the docking area to get off the ship.

Angle looked up, "Think we should be going too?" she asked with her quiet voice.

"Nah, it'll take awhile to dock, and there'll be a huge crowd of hyper ones there," she stretched out a bit, "If we're gonna wait I vote we wait here." she smiled.

RE: Digimon Vacation. - Chaotic Phoenix - 01-05-2012

From another dock not too far away, a speed-boat was slowing to make contact. Once it was close enough a young man wearing a green and white bandanna on his head looked around from the wheel to check out the island from what he could see. Seconds later, a plant-like digimon hopped onto the dock with a leather bag on hand.

"I'll let you know when I'm done here Jacub." The plant digimon shouted to his partner.

"Just be careful. Never know who'll be in-" He got quiet from the annoyed look he got. "Ok, ok..." he said with a laugh. "I know you can handle yourself."

"Damn right I can..." MechaFloramon said as he took out his shades and put them on. He heard a few shouts from another dock and looked to see a bigger boat nearby. Chuckling a little he continued on to check in at a hotel, the sunlight gleaming a little from his red metal head.

Meanwhile, with the rise and fall of the tides at the beach, a lone silver shine of a Veemon's fur could be seen from there as the water pulled out once more, leaving its captured prey on the shoreline. She was unconscious and unaware of the area she was in, coughing violently to get the water out of her mouth before the next wave came up. Slowly she pulled herself up before she fainted once more but now away from the pulling waters of the ocean.

RE: Digimon Vacation. - BlackVeedramon - 01-05-2012

Blackveedramon had arrived just a few minutes ago in a modest boat of his propiety, he decided to head to the hotel. (You want me to use mikemon?)

RE: Digimon Vacation. - acejt - 01-05-2012

si the cyberdramon was wondering the great plains of the digital-world looking for a reason a purpose for being his tamer was dead and he had nothing to do with his life he then began to realilize that he needed a break all this saddness was too much for him to handle when suddenly he saw in the distence what appered to be a resort."is this a mirage, or is this really a resort" said si in a tone that suggested his surprise.

as he got a bit closer he noticed the large amount of water at first he thought it was a moat but it got bigger so he thought maybe a lake but no it was an ocean. knowing this now si took to flight.

Si was now glideing with enmense speed over the ocean and he found himself getting excited.
"hehehe, this is just what i need a vacation". said Si in his obvious excitment, as he approched the island he noticed many other digimon getting of a large boat. but as he scanned further away from the boat and towards the beach he noticed a what appered to be a unconciouse veemon.

Si now had a problem he had grew away from people from his own succlusion but he allways wanted to help people so this left him with two choices help the veemon or ignore the veemon and hope its allright.

after two minutes of inner turmoile he decided he would not go for the latter of his choices and landed on the beach near the veemon, Si slowly and casually began walking up towards the veemon laying on the beach when he got close enough he crouched down beside it and asked. "hey are you allright, hay wake up" Si was begining to get concerned now so he went to cheack if the veemon was breathing and with that Si lowerd his head to the veemons chest and listiend for breathing.

and with luck the veemon was breathing "phew" sighed Si with relief.

RE: Digimon Vacation. - Shadowknight - 01-07-2012

The trio of felines arrived at the island's check-in almost simultaneously, mostly due to the huge lines and crowds slowing Slash down. The impatient cat tapping his foot rapidly as they waited behind a few other mon checking in, "Come on, came here to relax and have fun not stand in line for hours on end."

"It's only been a few minutes actually," Angel explained as she looked over at a large ornate clock. The check in area was relatively simple, just a small grass covered entranceway with a couple of mon manning the booths to take down names and check registrations, "Don't worry, the line's moving fast enough."

"I swear I can see the grass growing this is taking so long." Slash groaned again, never one to enjoy standing still.