Digiartists' Domain Community!
Young Hunters Hentai Thread - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Young Hunters Hentai Thread (/showthread.php?tid=10571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - UnknownH - 07-31-2012

Yes. While this has been long and hard to get it out, I'm sure you can pull through and it'll come out and make us all feel good.

And I'm sorry.

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - CloneWarrior - 08-04-2012

(07-30-2012, 10:34 PM)SnK Wrote: Well, doing fine with the Shademon Nene commish despite lengthy. (Scanned the sketch big) But, with determination and hard work, we can get through it.

I'm sure there's a lot of hard work going into it. :P

I'm sure it must be difficult to draw erotic art when you constantly need to stop and take care of your boner. Twisted

Anyways, I can't wait to see more of your art!

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - SnK - 08-04-2012

It's alright H. It's expected after all; sacrifices and hardships if one wants to earn in Commissions. Which, I am willing to, to make it hopefully both the wait and pay on part of the client.

Muahaha~! you forgot lengthy, Clone. :p As usual, your pervy statements also serve as fuel to my equally pervy drive, thanks~! :)

Can I have your e-mail address again? There's something I want to share with you.

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - UnknownH - 08-05-2012

Ha. Well, I tried. Old jokes but still funny.

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - CloneWarrior - 09-16-2012

Ugh, I hate how there is zero activity on this site anymore!

Hopefully things will pick up a bit when Xros Wars begins airing in the U.S.

Anyway, there's an awesome guy on y!Gallery who's been drawing some great shota stuff of the Xros Wars guys!

Xros Heart Threesome
Threesome Aftermath

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - UnknownH - 09-17-2012

I was just there yesterday. Or was it Friday. And I didn't see much new. People seem to like Venusmon though.

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - SnK - 11-04-2012

Try-out of an art style that bears Karabiner's signature touch. Practice for future commish use.

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - CloneWarrior - 11-05-2012

(11-04-2012, 10:49 PM)SnK Wrote: Try-out of an art style that bears Karabiner's signature touch. Practice for future commish use.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! TwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwisted

Thank you so much SnK! That is so incredibly hot!!!

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - SnK - 11-05-2012

(11-05-2012, 07:14 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 10:49 PM)SnK Wrote: Try-out of an art style that bears Karabiner's signature touch. Practice for future commish use.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! TwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwisted

Thank you so much SnK! That is so incredibly hot!!!

You're welcum. >XD Wish me luck on the Ren part, since you wanted him to have a horse weiner-ish dick.

RE: Young Hunters Hentai Thread - CloneWarrior - 11-05-2012

(11-05-2012, 09:37 AM)SnK Wrote: You're welcum. >XD Wish me luck on the Ren part, since you wanted him to have a horse weiner-ish dick.

Good luck! I can't wait to see the sexiness! Twisted

Edit: After uploading this pic to Rule 34, there are exactly 69 pics of Taiki. Twisted