Digiartists' Domain Community!
B-day - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: B-day (/showthread.php?tid=10524)

Pages: 1 2

B-day - Digimon Crazy - 08-31-2011

Yay today is my birthday I cant wait to see how it turns out ^.^

RE: B-day - DragonMasterX - 08-31-2011

Happy birthday, Digi! Have a good one. Don't talk to strangers, especially those that offer cakes. There might be bombs in there!

RE: B-day - Digimon Crazy - 08-31-2011

Oh but I just cant resist a good cake well even if there is a bomb in there if the cake is good enough i could die happy XD

RE: B-day - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-01-2011

Frisk: Aw, Happy Birthday Digi-Craze! I hope it was a good one! *glomps* But enough of that, here's an awesome cake for you, and it doesn't have anything baked into it to surprise you at all! *Wheels in a suspiciously large cake*

Frisk: Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Nothing happens*

Frisk: I SAID Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Cake stands still*

Frisk: *Leans closer to the cake and whispers* Psst! That's the signal! Jump out already!

Gruff, Masculine Voice: *From inside the cake* You knocked me out, stripped me, and put me in a cake. I will not come out! This is an embarrassment!

Frisk: ...One moment please. *Holds up a pointy needle and scurries under the cake table.*

*A moment later, there's a roar and a Leomon bursts out of the cake, wearing nothing but a bow tie and a tight, black thong, though most his body is obscured by frosting and delicious cake*

Frisk: *Clears his throat and blows on a kazoo, before breaking into song.* On your seventeenth birthday, Frisk E. gave to you- ONE LEOMON COVERED IN CAKE~!

RE: B-day - deathseal1390 - 09-01-2011

well arn't you a lucky one digi XD

RE: B-day - EmirLicht - 09-01-2011

Happy birthday, woo.

RE: B-day - Jack_Pholph - 09-01-2011

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one and remember, no matter how much leomon says no, he means yes.

RE: B-day - deathseal1390 - 09-01-2011

(09-01-2011, 09:57 AM)Jack_Pholph Wrote: Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one and remember, no matter how much leomon says no, he means yes.

isn't that the turth :3

RE: B-day - EmirLicht - 09-01-2011

Uhh...I'm going to play it cool and pretend I purposely wrote that lemon JUST for your birthday! Enjoy the faps.

RE: B-day - Digimon Crazy - 09-01-2011

(09-01-2011, 05:13 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Frisk: Aw, Happy Birthday Digi-Craze! I hope it was a good one! *glomps* But enough of that, here's an awesome cake for you, and it doesn't have anything baked into it to surprise you at all! *Wheels in a suspiciously large cake*

Frisk: Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Nothing happens*

Frisk: I SAID Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Cake stands still*

Frisk: *Leans closer to the cake and whispers* Psst! That's the signal! Jump out already!

Gruff, Masculine Voice: *From inside the cake* You knocked me out, stripped me, and put me in a cake. I will not come out! This is an embarrassment!

Frisk: ...One moment please. *Holds up a pointy needle and scurries under the cake table.*

*A moment later, there's a roar and a Leomon bursts out of the cake, wearing nothing but a bow tie and a tight, black thong, though most his body is obscured by frosting and delicious cake*

Frisk: *Clears his throat and blows on a kazoo, before breaking into song.* On your seventeenth birthday, Frisk E. gave to you- ONE LEOMON COVERED IN CAKE~!

lol ty for the cake there frisky

Also ty all of you for wishing me a happy Birthday. *gives everyone a hug*