Digiartists' Domain Community!
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (/showthread.php?tid=10376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Adym - 09-28-2011

Five: *returns to collect the cupcakes, then gallops once again*

Still, I enjoyed the last episode. I kind of wish these big premiere willains would stick around for more than just the two parters. But, oh well. Now I just need to wait for the next episode. And wait. And wait. And wait...

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - UnknownH - 09-28-2011

(09-27-2011, 01:59 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Blueberry Waffle: No! Wait- STICK IT IN ME!!

Cinnamon Twist: *Flatly* No. *Trots away*

Greased Lightning: *Narrows his eyes as a drop of blue liquid drips onto the ground from between her legs* Yeesh! *zooms off, galloping as hard as he can*

Prince Molest'Ya: I'LL STICK IT IN YA!!

Just remember. I have cameras places around anywhere there's little ponies that will alert the town tech pony and his brother the town scientist at the comic book/video game store and that'll alert the cop-ponies (whatever they use).

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-29-2011

I kind of wanted Discord to win. Is that bad? I LOVE that guy! Who else hopes he comes back as a frequent/semi-frequent character, along with Luna?

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Adym - 09-29-2011

I just want Luna to be IN an episode! I mean, really! She is the other princess...

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - EmirLicht - 09-29-2011

Yeah, I did notice she's never actually been in an episode.
And I have to wonder...if Celestia and Luna are the princesses, who's the queen, king, or betrothed?

Nobody. They're just called Princesses because it's a more aethsatically pleasing title for girls. It is not meant to be thought into so much.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Shadowknight - 09-29-2011

It's cause of disney. Princesses are always good and the queens are always evil.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - UnknownH - 09-29-2011

That is true. It's a Disney thing.

(09-29-2011, 12:25 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: I kind of wanted Discord to win. Is that bad? I LOVE that guy! Who else hopes he comes back as a frequent/semi-frequent character, along with Luna?
Yes. It is.

(09-29-2011, 04:31 AM)Adym Wrote: I just want Luna to be IN an episode! I mean, really! She is the other princess...
Wait till the next ep and we'll see.

The brief cable TV synopsis for the next episode was released. I don't see alot of potential for Luna to be in there. At least not in my minds eye I don't. It's up on Equestria Daily. The episode will air on the 15th.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - tigerlily - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 12:25 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: I kind of wanted Discord to win. Is that bad? I LOVE that guy! Who else hopes he comes back as a frequent/semi-frequent character, along with Luna?

I support Trollshipping(CelestiaxDiscord)! :D