Digiartists' Domain Community!
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (/showthread.php?tid=10376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - UnknownH - 09-24-2011

That almost sounds like a romantic comedy. 100 dates trying to find the right guy.

(09-23-2011, 03:08 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Haha, I try not to make characters who are related or have anything to do with existing characters in shows, but now that you mention it, Cinnamon would seem to be related to Twist or something. XD

And aw, there's already a Molestia. XD Molest'Ya is pretty much just me fooling around even more. He can't get arrested, he's royalty! <3 Well, okay, he's only pretending. He's actually just a psychopath pedophile who looks like he's related to royalty and uses it to his advantage! His cutie mark is an Pedobear Wright because he always gets away with things in court (mostly because he hasn't actually molested anything before. It's all just attempts).
I only said it because of the Mark.
And Cops will still arrest you. Or would you rather be "picked up" by the princess? You don't want to know what she told Blueblood. And he's a Duke.

[Image: ponywithbackground0.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Behold Your Mod! Look Upon Him And Follow The Rules! Unknown Pony H!

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - DragonMasterX - 09-24-2011

Somber. Can't say I've seen many cool ponies out there, other than Hoity Toity. Nice one Unknown!

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-24-2011

Oh my gosh. Unknown H is a SUPERHERO!! Or a villain! X3 It reminds me of what Batman would look like if he used the Riddler's shtick, and happened to be a pony!

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - tigerlily - 09-25-2011

(09-24-2011, 04:14 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Oh my gosh. Unknown H is a SUPERHERO!! Or a villain! X3 It reminds me of what Batman would look like if he used the Riddler's shtick, and happened to be a pony!
Yeah what he says reminds me of Riddler but only in black with a blue question mark cutiemark. And no offense Unknown he looks like batman and riddler's lovechild.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - EmirLicht - 09-25-2011

[Image: Mist.png]
I call her Mistr, she's a little unicorn wanting to grow up to be part of Princess Celestia's royal guard. She's very up front and sometimes abusive, and she has a strange obsession with using as little magic as possible, even though she studies magic as much as she studies fighting. Which, by the way, is a lot.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-25-2011

Hehe, create-a-character games are fun!

[Image: GreasedLightning.png]

This is Greased Lightning, AKA "The Fastest Earth Pony in Equestria". He's restless, impatient, and quickly gets bored when standing still for too long. His greatest fear is being unable to move. X3 He generally talks and acts like a Greaser.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Shadowknight - 09-25-2011

Season 2, episode 2 finished.

Warning Spoiler ahead!

I didn't notice it until it was pointed out for me, but the ending scene where the 6 mane ponies are walking up to celestia is VERY similar to the final scene of star wars return of the jedi lol. There's a video of it on youtube that's pretty interesting.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Erethzium - 09-25-2011

(09-25-2011, 10:16 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: I didn't notice it until it was pointed out for me, but the ending scene where the 6 mane ponies are walking up to celestia is VERY similar to the final scene of star wars return of the jedi lol. There's a video of it on youtube that's pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4wh4FnwiAg

It's almost completely identical.

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - UnknownH - 09-25-2011

(09-24-2011, 02:29 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Somber. Can't say I've seen many cool ponies out there, other than Hoity Toity. Nice one Unknown!
Damn right. I make good ponies. Good considering I can't draw.

(09-25-2011, 02:25 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(09-24-2011, 04:14 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Oh my gosh. Unknown H is a SUPERHERO!! Or a villain! X3 It reminds me of what Batman would look like if he used the Riddler's shtick, and happened to be a pony!
Yeah what he says reminds me of Riddler but only in black with a blue question mark cutiemark. And no offense Unknown he looks like batman and riddler's lovechild.
Actually, I already made a super-pony. This is just a copy. And someone did say early in the topic about the Mark. I just used that idea.

(09-25-2011, 08:15 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Hehe, create-a-character games are fun!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ray52535/New%20Stuff/GreasedLightning.png

This is Greased Lightning, AKA "The Fastest Earth Pony in Equestria". He's restless, impatient, and quickly gets bored when standing still for too long. His greatest fear is being unable to move. X3 He generally talks and acts like a Greaser.
That may be the fastest pony, but it's no way faster the a certain Pegasus that even beat G1 Starscream the Transformer. Let's see him make a sonic boom of sorts. heh heh

RE: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Frisk E. Coyote - 09-25-2011

Fastest non-flying, non-magical pony, actually, and he CAN make something like that! He can't fly, but when he runs fast enough, he makes a Sonic Retroboom; an electric discharge that washes over everyone's brains and temporarily makes them think they're from the 70s! Cue funky music and disco! XD