Digiartists' Domain Community!
SnKommissions - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: SnKommissions (/showthread.php?tid=10285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: SnKommissions - CloneWarrior - 05-16-2012

So, how many pages is the Nene commission in all, and how many have you finished?

RE: SnKommissions - SnK - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 12:31 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: So, how many pages is the Nene commission in all, and how many have you finished?

Long time no chats. ;)

Oh, about 4 pages per set. Set comes in 3, so it's 12 pages all in all. Also depends on the client if he is willing to afford beyond 12 pages.

RE: SnKommissions - CloneWarrior - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 12:36 AM)SnK Wrote: Long time no chats. ;)

Oh, about 4 pages per set. Set comes in 3, so it's 12 pages all in all. Also depends on the client if he is willing to afford beyond 12 pages.

Yeah, I guess I just haven't had this place on my mind lately.

I'm working on a Xros Wars lemon though, so I should post that soon.

So, you said you finished the first set so far, right? That would be 4 out of 12 pages done?

Yup, hun. Now working on 2nd set. And that's where Shademon Nene gets more kinky.

And I have to regretfully inform you that the Sweet Zones manga is... Set aside for another time... Out of priority's sake to finish all commish. It's May now, and I have still not yet touched those who availed the Christmas promo.

RE: SnKommissions - Takatofan1986 - 05-16-2012

Well, it's not like you took our money yet, So I think you should be able to do other things too. In the situation where no money has been sent yet, thats just the way I feel .... though It's possible the others on your list feel differently XD

(05-16-2012, 11:04 PM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: Well, it's not like you took our money yet, So I think you should be able to do other things too. In the situation where no money has been sent yet, thats just the way I feel .... though It's possible the others on your list feel differently XD

True, I share the same sentiment that when I get half of the pay, that's the critical point: I must as possible not let the client wait for months or worse, a year for their commission.

I'm also adapting to work as fast as possible without sacrificing the quality.

RE: SnKommissions - CloneWarrior - 05-17-2012

(05-16-2012, 11:02 AM)SnK Wrote: And I have to regretfully inform you that the Sweet Zones manga is... Set aside for another time... Out of priority's sake to finish all commish. It's May now, and I have still not yet touched those who availed the Christmas promo.

As disappointed as I am to hear that, I know that you must be glad you're getting so much paid work. :D

Have you stopped accepting nude commissions until all of your current ones are done?

By the way, could you possibly give us a quick explanation of what Shade/Nene is doing in the art?

RE: SnKommissions - SnK - 05-17-2012

Some clients I have want to commission me NSFW stuff while others are work safe. Therefore, it's a mixed bag. Ranging from Digimon, Megaman and original characters.

Oh, it's just Shademon Nene advancing towards her "victim", a girl oc of a client. (Who wears Terriermon themed maid outfit)

RE: SnKommissions - CloneWarrior - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 10:46 AM)SnK Wrote: Some clients I have want to commission me NSFW stuff while others are work safe. Therefore, it's a mixed bag. Ranging from Digimon, Megaman and original characters.

ROFL. That was a Freudian slip. :P

I meant to say "new commissions", not "nude commissions".

I wanted to know if you had stopped accepting new commissions until you get all of the current work off your plate.

RE: SnKommissions - UnknownH - 05-17-2012

Huh. Sounds like interesting stuff you have coming up.