Digiartists' Domain Community!
Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! (/showthread.php?tid=10238)

Pages: 1 2 3

Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - DragonMasterX - 04-27-2011

LoD: Thank you, thank you. It's great to be here with all my loved ones. I'd like to extend some credit to my buddy DMX for the great mention, and now let the decapitations begin. *Fire pillars erupt everywhere and spirits of great evil begin flooding the area*

DMX: I love birthday parties like this. Oh yeah, and a mega-super extra-special Happy Birthday wish to my buddy, Shadowknight!

*Crowd erupts into a roar of cheers*

LoD: Hey, guys? Day the supreme lord of darkness was born? Hello?

DMX: *Punches LoD to send him off flying* Your spotlight time's over, thanks for helping set up this party. Have a great day Shadow. Put presents here! *Points to adorned corner in the wall full of Special Weapons from Dead Rising 2*

RE: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - johalt - 04-27-2011

Let's see (places items in indicated spot):
biosteel sword, check
Diamond pickaxe, check
Mystery present, check
Guilmon plushie, check
Renamon bound and gagged, check
Dmx bound and gagged-- wait, how the heck did this get in here?
And where'd the pizza go!

RE: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2011

Frisk: Squee!! Happy birthday ye old wolf! I had no idea what to get you, so I decided I'd give you your birthday spanks~<3 *holds up a shiny new paddle* Let's start with one-

Prowl: Woah woah woah WOAH- *snatches the paddle away* Hold it, Frisk! You can't just start spankin' the birthday boy! There's a guy code for all this!

Oh gee, you're right! That'd be silly! *pulls up a bar stool, then perches a busty, beautiful mare on it, dressed in a bikini. He hands her the paddle, and a bottle of vodka* There! Now all he has to do is lay on her lap and enjoy the ride!

Prowl: -Is that my girlfriend?

Not anymore.

Mare: *Waves the paddle, blushing slightly, a little shy for such a big girl* Hi there wuffie! I'm Apple! How about you sit on mah lap and tell me what you want?

Prowl: Yep. Facebook status- single.

RE: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - Shadowknight - 04-27-2011

Awww you guys. Was gonna post something this morning but overslept and had to rush to make it to school. It should be illegal for them to hold school on your birthday. Awesome gifts, I'll make good use of the dead rising toys during the inevitable zombie apocalypse, and the weapons and renamon are very nice Johnalt, as for Psycho's, *Snaps his fingers and is holding the paddle and vodka, Apple bent over his lap* I vote we start a new tradition, birthday boy gives out the spankings.

Aha! Found it! *comes out dragging karaoke machine* I got tunes! Any requests?
Oh, and I just remembered! One jack Frost and Pyro Jack plushies! I heard you wanted them.

RE: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - Shadowknight - 04-27-2011

YAY! *Jumps off the chair, dropping Apple onto the floor as he hugs the plushies* Awesomeness! Now I can use their combo!

So... No requests then...? :'( alright, I'll just fall back on some ozzy then :)

Da dum
Generals gathered in there masseeeeess
Da dum
Just like witches at black masseeeeeess
Da dum
Evil minds that plot destructiooooonn
Da dum
Sorcerers of death's constructiooooonn
Da dum

RE: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - UnknownH - 04-27-2011

Happy Birthday, hope it was good.
Have a cupcake. Since this isn't a different forum, there's nothing different in it.

RE: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - Crimson Fox - 04-27-2011

Happy birthday, Shadow! Hope you had a good day, dude.

Crimson: I give you..golden pie! *puts it in the pile of growing presents* Not sure if it's all that edible, but it should help ya win some pie throwing fights. :P

RE: Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness! - DragonMasterX - 04-27-2011

Yay. I knew you'd like those, Shadow. *Tears through ropes with a single muscleflex* Rawr. *Noms johnalt* And now for the lunch service! *Snaps fingers*

*Several busty waitresses in slingshot bikinis and with circular 'blank'-like red tatoos on their bums begin walking around holding up trays full of hotdogs and burgers*

DMX: I know this is Shadow's birthday, but it was one of my many fantasies.

Dot: You're a pervert!

DMX: *Gorging food* Blame a man for wanting hotdogs and burgers served in the same meal! *Fake-crying*

Dot: Uhh. Nevermind.